1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Christian has nothing to do with it !

david63 and stickler like this.
  2. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

So what is it?

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It's called Communism .I don't have anything against the people of China so it's not a race issue but Fuck Communism.Im sure most of the citezens are not much different than me.

4. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Chinese government does not meet the qualifications for communism. In communist society’s the workers control the means of production. That is not the case in China as economic elite control the means of production. that is considered an oligarchy much like in the United States where we have an oligarchy as well.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Are they allowed to own guns ? If not that's close enough for me !

david63 likes this.
  6. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Makes perfect sense

7. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Unfortunately once again you are incorrect.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Naw I don't think I am .I'm not into splitting hairs when it comes to this .

david63 likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Basically if your citezens can't own guns ,I call it communism .I don't care about the economic structure of China only USA and it's doing quite well.Doing so good they had to use a pandemic to try and stop it

david63 and Michele like this.
  10. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

So you basically just make up definitions for things?

11. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

What do you mean doing so good they had to use a pandemic to try to stop it? Come on man how stupid are you really?

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hey ! You got it !

david63 likes this.
  13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Look familiar to anyone ?

15. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

What you posted is called an op Ed that means opinion editorial.

16. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

The level of stupid on this board has increased tenfold during this election. I have to admit I find it extremely entertaining how stupid some of you are.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

So which one do you dispute ?

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That looks exactly what the far left have in mind .

19. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Every single point describes a capitalist society not a communist society.

20. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

You don’t even know what communism is how can you know what a communist society is what or leads to it?