1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

COuld a pitterpatt roll an APBT?

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by aelwyn82, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aelwyn82

aelwyn82 Pup

Well, could they? I am looking for a slightly more comprehensive answer than "anything's possible." I am taking into account the swiftness and all-around gameness of the patterdale and the tenacity and fighting instinct of the pitbull. If you would then sick a pitterpat on an APBT do you think he could roll that dog, or is the APBT too massive?

Have you ever heard of significantly smaller dogs taking down a pitbull?

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

depends on what kinda papers , your using. SwisherSweet Perfectos are most likely gonna work, but small Ol'Bugler/zigzag, its iffy, but possible..lol

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Also, the pitterpat, dont eggzachly have the paws for rolling , they have to use the pipe and always have to have somone load the bowl for them..

4. aelwyn82

aelwyn82 Pup

Wow, seriously? You went there huh? ;)

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

yep, cutt is right. they have no thumbs so they are shit outta luck

6. aelwyn82

aelwyn82 Pup

I guess I have to rephrase: Does apitterpat have the drive to beat an APBT if it was selectively bred for about 4 generations of litters?

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I guess you could call the dew claws thumbs but still they're so far back they can't be used. Damn do pitterpats eat grass cause they cant roll?

8. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Someone Has to Bake it for them

9. chucho

chucho Big Dog

"ROLL,ROLL,ROLL
    Your joint
    Twist it at the end
    Take A puff
    Thats enough
    Pass it to your friend"

Or in this case an APBT.

10. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Good gawd, where do these people come from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.