1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Couple from Back Home

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Jrouble, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

A friend sent me these pics from back home in Australia... I miss my dogs :(

OFRN = Tyra (Don't have ped info on this computer)
    White = Sonny (Scatterbred/Unknown)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tyra is a queen bitch, she is deathly afraid of cups, like you hold one near her face, she runs away. But in every other situation, she is a fucking weapon, I dunno what the hell it is about cups, but she hates them, and its hilarious. Sonny is a serious ass bulldog despite his breeding.

2. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

they might be nice dogs mate, but what an accident waiting to happen.
    what about the poor fella that come's walking along doing the right thing with his dog on a leash.
    to much of this type of mentality on the east coast, no collars, running free. lol...
    i visited the east coast quite some time ago and seen this going on every where. no wunder they put the ban on em there.
    fucking hippies lol...:rolleyes: