1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crenshaw's BooK?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by socks, May 15, 2006.

1. socks

socks Big Dog

I was just wondering if anyone had read this book, and how you would rate it, compared to the complete gamedog by ed faron. Also, if anyone had purchased the book directly from James himself. Any info would be apreciated.

YIS

Socks

2. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

The thing is just about all pictures.

3. Tiara

Tiara Big Dog

I bought one from James for my husband, he also autographed it for me. My husband liked the book and has read it a few times.

4. AC

AC Big Dog

I liked it. Lot's of info and pics.

5. i like pictures where can i get that book.

6. socks

socks Big Dog

So it's worth the $100? What about Frank Rocca's Fighting for Life? My fiance is going to buy one of the two for my birthday and I was just wanting to make sure to get the better of the 2. Thank's for the opions.

YIS

Socks

7. AC

AC Big Dog

8. Marty

Marty Guest

I have fighting for life by Frank Rocca, even had him and Irish Jerry to autograph it for me see attachment, you can't go wrong with it, I've never looked at the other one though ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2006
  9. socks

socks Big Dog

Thanks for all the info everyone.