1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crimsongshot !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GAS HOUSE KENNELS, Sep 3, 2009.

1. I am going to make 2 breedings before XMAS that i forgot to tell you about. Well i really did not forget :p My daughter just didn't want anyone stepping on her toes before they hit the ground snapping each others faces off !LOL ! She wants her pics first little mad scientist she is i tell ya. She will be a force to be reconed with so ppl watch out in the years to come cause she is going to have alot of good dogs in the show ring. Your best BET will be to call your dogs in sick for those shows LMFAO ;) :D !!! Anyways i will let you know which bitches he will be bred to when you call me. Just let me know what you think Cause i just thought i would share with ya bra .

The GAS HOUSE :cool:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=232684 :eek:

CAN YOU SEE THE LIGHT MY FRIEND "DIRTY DIZZLE" LOL ? :eek:

2. Yep i suppose you would !!!You still phone shy ? lol or are you outa town ??

3. pezmot

pezmot Pup

:)Nice looking boy there. love the blood behind him too