1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cumming's "RED FOX" (Killed By Zebo)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BkAllDay, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Na tell him this...ZEBO IS A LAB.

You cant teach the insane lol.

david63 likes this.
  2. Zebo nonce i feel sorry for any human whos blood related to you.

david63 likes this.
  3. Even so.i do admire your escaping skills.

How many times have you escaped now?
    your like a crook out of batman.

How do you escape?
    escape artist ill give that.

4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Lonzo's Spider on my yard 1988 (granddaughter to Zebo & great granddaughter to Vindicator & Rosie) wearing a collar given to me as gift by Lonzo Pratt Snr, I only put it on Spider for that photo & still got it today, bet Nancy can't guess which famous dog wore it?:D
    Spider.jpg

5. I bet Nancy is flat out rageing now mate.

LOL.Nancy give you grands for that collar...aint you seen on his other daft thread?..i got paw and ball prints going to him for a thousand.

LOL.
    nice pic and info from you and Dusty mate.shame this wernt such a bizare thread lol.
    the zebo/ nancy /epstine cat gets crazyier each time he escapes the mad house or the nonce jail.HANG HIM I SAY!

bollybok likes this.
  6. david63

david63 CH Dog

You joined this form just over a week now. So why the beef with Dusty Road.

7. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

In a word... ENVY!

david63 likes this.
  8. david63

david63 CH Dog

You are right Oldguy.I believe Soze right about this one being the Zebo lover that was a member of this form a couple of months back and he had a beef with Dusty Road too.

9. david63

david63 CH Dog

He's a new member here just over a week and he's going to verbally attack Dusty Road that Bullshit.

10. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

I notice that Dusty still has not answered my 2 questions.
    Could have predicted it. Lol!

11. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

I have nothing negative to say about that that is amazing

12. BkAllDay

BkAllDay Pup

Dusty cant answer my 2 questions. He is ignorant. He parrots mainstream info.
    take pictures of mainstream shit everyone already knows about. You only entertain greenhorns on this forum.
    You even get the same info in the mainstream story of zebo. I spoke with people who owned and seen zebo with their own eyes. He had well over 8 matches. I seen film and records of zebo. Talk to me when you got underground information.

13. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Yes david, it'sNancy the

david63 and bollybok like this.
  14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Try that again... Yes david that's Nancy the Zebo freak & the above reply to Dusty only transmits to aliens in far corners of the universe just how clueless a bulldog scrap book collector he truly is.. If I knew one tenth of the knowledge Dusty had I'd be on here preaching all day:-B

15. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I mean you just wouldn't be able to shut me up!

david63 likes this.
  16. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I have answered the year of Zrbo's last match 1976 with proof , and that Red Fox , was still alive in the 1980s , with proof , but you don't seem to have any knowledge about Zebo,, so your original comments is either an error or your making it up , you backward fool

1. Dusty, who was the last person who owned the gr ch zebo? (HINT: NOT R JOHNSON)

2. What year did zebo die of his illnesses?

I'll wait........[/QUOTE]

who cares who is last owner of the dog or how he died

17. He is fckn backward.

Ive told ya hes the great esape artist.
    hes escaped at least ten times in the last couple of years.
    when we think hes had the ban he aint really..hes just been sectiond.
    once he gets that straight jacket of hes like the joker of batman lol.straight to a screen with a new name...>:)>:)>:)
    Haha i rember one of his names was somthing like "another zebo goast".

Complete Zebo bat.

david63 likes this.
  18. Now get down and worship that text.
    now even i think thats awesome.how awesome is that!?

So get down now zebo nut and prey to to a text that man wrote.not just any man.but a man who actully owend zebos colar.
    thats most be cool for you zebo nut.i bet you licked the screen.