1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cutts 54sec rock n roll vid...lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cutt, Mar 14, 2010.

1. cutt

cutt CH Dog

So , here is a vid I recorded earlier today if our band Aaliah Listens, I am the drummer who aint played in damn near 15yrs... This is an original song , "ASHIN" ..Plenty of mess ups, but still

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNTsByb_rk[/ame]

2. preme

preme CH Dog

its private cutt make it public

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

done deal Pre.

4. cameron

cameron Big Dog

cutt, all u need is a mohawk. then, and only then would you be a cool rocker haha

5. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

sounds good cutt.....

6. cameron

cameron Big Dog

yeah that's some talent, good job cutt

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

That awesome man! dog sitting there watching too!!:D:D:D

Good Work!

8. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

That's good stuff...lol... cool to see you & your buddies are still chillin like that after 15 years... shit i think i only know of 1 old homie that is still around... the rest are dead or in jail...

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Thx fellas for the nice comments..

@ Roe, these are my neighbors I barely met 2 mths ago @after 2rs of living where I live... I lay low in the hood...lol and yes , I wish I can turn back the hands of time of my real potnas , dead or locked up..The story of a Mo City , TEXAN...

10. preme

preme CH Dog

cutt your the man !!!!!!!! sounds good bro