1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

DA discussion

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CrazyK9, Aug 21, 2008.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

We walk at night, it's easier, less heat and less eyes watching.

2. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

yep me to , theirs to many dumb fucks who ask dumb questions !

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Exactly..Ive never walked a dog during the day... Too many people to see you... Like I said no one has to know your business... But i wont argue with a OG cuz wit 30 years in the game you probably forgot more then i'll ever learn but 1 thing for sure and 2 things for certain,all of your points werent correct just like im sure some of mines arent...
    You know what they call that........
    OPINIONS...

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i'm just trying to teach you alittle, but i guess you know everything and have the record to back it up . when your ready to learn just ask a newby . this is why i think 80% of the people who have these dogs ruin it for the ones how should have them . how is the dog going to get used to the heat if you don't get them hot .

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

clk have'nt forgot anything i saw or did . traveled over 160,000 miles with the dogs . not to many have done that . met the dogmen that most just read about . seen many great dog . i've walked plenty at night but more in the morning . people see you walking at night day after day and they will start thinking about what you are doing . they can't be in good shape if you don't get them hot and tired . i bet anyone of you would give your left nut to have done the 160,000 miles with me . and the 160,000 miles i've done , that only after i thought i should keep up with . Drove many more just did'nt keep up with the miles .

6. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

You obviously have a problem with comprehension... What in my post led you to believe i know it all...
    Like i said, we all have opinions and preferences and i prefer to keep people out my business.. And lets just say my city has way more things to worry about then a guy who walks his dogs at night...

As far as the original post is concerned,my opinion remains the same. No point in tryna change your dog and " I " still believe they have No Business being seen by the public. That is my OPINION... Whatever a OG like you does with your dogs is fine too because that is your PREFERANCE and you as an AMERICAN have the right to express your OPINIONS.and So do I...

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you got to work them when you can day or night what ever depends on your job . during the morning people are at work . so you don't see to many so no ones in your business . you do what you want because i would never want to tell you what to do . i just know what i know and i guess i need to keep it to myself and not pass it on . if you knew me you would kick yourself in the ass for how you talk . so you help them and i'll watch you

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

day night whatever it's really not hard to find a empty strech of road to get in the leg work. why the fuck you want to act like it a bad thing to walk your dog? easy enough to tell a fella to fuck off & mind there own business & continue your walk.

9. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

There is no need in conversing further with you... Seems to me that you think i took a personal shot at you.. But whateva, I wont lose any sleep tonite...
    Good Nite, and Dont let the bed bugs bite!!!!!!!!!!

10. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

Maybe you should get out more and walk your dogs. I think you need the fresh air. Your boastfullness is foolish. Who cares about 30+ years you say you have. I see a maturity level of a newbie with no respect. Taking shots is like drawing first blood and shows you are troubled and emotionally disturbed with that lashing out. Trying to set the record straight with your garbage view that is expressed in a angry forceful wording. You write this way and hope someone will take your at your word as a dogman. ha ha ha. Talking loud saying nothing!

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I tend to agree.

Most of my truely DA dogs were quiet. If I had one out on the road for a walk/jog and they saw another dog, the only way I knew something was up was by body language. I could see the muscles tense. I could see the intensity in the eyes. The tail would be low and wagging...sometimes slowly, sometimes fast as it just depended on the dog. Most often these dogs didn't try to go after the other dog, but rather would wait for such dog to get within striking distance.

I can't tell you how many times some moron would say, "Oh! My dog and your dog want to play!" or something along those lines AFTER I yelled out for them to keep their dog away as my dog didn't like other dogs. A few times, I got a scolding by such moron on how my dog wagging his/her tail meant that they did want to play and they were friendly. Yeah, ummmmm, those dogs idea of "playing" wasn't exactly the other dogs definition of the word.

I have had one real screamer who drove me insane and right now I've got a selective DA dog that is quite vocal. But I personally see most vocalizations as a bluffing measure just like little small yappy dogs use their voices as well. The true screamers are vocalizing out of frustration at not being able to get to such other dog.....not just barking/whining because it sees one.

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

As for me, I don't encourage it, but I don't do anything to discourage it. It is what it is. I'm just responsible in that I don't put any of my dogs in a position to cause damage to someone else's dog. (i.e. my dogs are on chains in a locked fenced yard, they are always on leash when not, etc)

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I got one that freaks out every time he see's something with four legs.He starts biting the ground and doing all kinds of retarded shit.He is as confident as they come.And i promise you that if you were to let him go,you would soon see that he is not bluffing.Ive had calm one's too,there no different when the time comes.I think most of the dogs you pass on the street,that are behind the chain link fence acting a fool are bluffing.But i don't think the same apply's to real bulldogs.

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

She didn't say "all", she just said many. ;)

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i hear ya mia, weve had dogs that dont ever bark just wait & hope one comes within reach of theyre chain spot.

then again ive heard of some dogs singin the national anthem when they see another.