1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Damn dog theives...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by puregame, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Yup... that's exactly what happened with Tank. Some guy offered the owner two grand for him, and when he refused, his roomate figured he'd make himself a bit of cash. :mad:

2. Benjamin Franklin once said,
    "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

I belive this to be true. I installed a dvr camera system from newegg.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881381003

One day not to long ago this "crack head" came in my fence and stole a 4 month old cocker pup. now the reason I called him a "crack head" is because he had to be high or just not care that there are 16 cameras around my property, 8 of wich caught him in the act.
    when I got home and saw my pup was gone I just rewound the dvr and burnt a copy for the county police. they seemed not to care. so I printed a pic of him off the video and started asking people at the store on the corner if they knew him two days went by and this guy said yes if there was a reward I said of corse "yea right thinking to myself" just take me there and he said ok, long story short I got my pup back and the crack head ended up with some broke bones "some how?"
    This was the best $700. I ever spent.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

ha, u and me might have to discuss that later ;)

4. yea no problem they have many systems to coose from I used this one because I have a large property to keep track of it was very easy to setup and use.
    Plus when I go out of town for work I can keep an eye on my K-9 nanny form any internet connection in the world.
    It's realy cool :)

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, ur got some james bond ish at ur crib
    i aint mad at you tho
    where did u get ur system from?

6. scooter

scooter Big Dog

For God's sake dont call the cops. It will just tip them off if "somebody" has had the shit beat outta him.:p

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

link didnt work...

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I got a camera set up for our yard... and we then had the cops at our door thinking we had a grow op going on. :rolleyes:

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I would shoot a dog thief or any kind of thief on my property straight between the eyes. IMO this is the only way to deal with a thief. You will not steal what I worked hard for. If I dont catch ya on my property ....someone elts just might shoot youre ass!.. the dog thief just had better hope I dont find out all together.