1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I can see your points my my only other
    and it’s been proven bush family helped Hitler doesn’t mean.. there’s a lot of truths but no one can prove 5millions Jews died

2. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

What war ? It was an invasion since 1948 ..

3. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

We agree that what is happening now is wrong. But no more wrong than what happened during WW2. But again, this is about the holocaust, not what's happening today.

4. ETRaven

ETRaven Big Dog

Yeah that one. It's still hostile, they're still fighting.

5. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Circle around it all you want these "victims" are the most ruthless conquers in history and what they can't control they play victim of.

The internment camps and treatment of the ppl in them are well documented yet tons of ppl have said it was much more horrible and lied about conditions. Why is it not far fetched for those in Europe not to exaggrate the same way when a giant payday from the government and sympathy around the world on the line? A free pass to go conquer in the middle East if you will...

So yes what is happening today is the result of this alleged holocaust and the fall out on the world of the "victim" of it... and those in control and doing it are far worse war criminal than any nazi(If their stories are true)

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  6. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I see you’re point my only other point is why does their problem become the Palestinians problem why are they allowed to massacre them ?

7. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

That’s what happens when u steal peoples land and lock them up in shitty neighborhoods that they can’t leave .. but that’s how zionists are They lie and try to twist the truth hell one could argue Netanyahu is just the exact same as hitler

8. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

The media(controlled by a certain group) still paints them as victims and not the aggressors. Same reason this whole conversation is even happening.

rswan88 and Carolinacur like this.
  9. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

The victors write history...

rswan88, YellowJohnJocko and bamaman like this.
  10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

11. i agree.They were all people!.people who had done nothing wrong!my Grandad fought in that war.Hitler was a ruthless man.and God knows how the world would be if he haden't of been stopped......My truest respect to the people/hero's who fought in that terrible war!......

david63 and Box Bulldog like this.
  12. He was a cunt!

david63, Box Bulldog and SMD760 like this.
  13. You have no factual evidence to support any on your ridiculous claims you spew more BS than David Hoggwash himself

Box Bulldog, david63 and SMD760 like this.
  14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Attached Files:

15. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Attached Files:

16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Then just to annoy everyone

Attached Files:

17. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

People think they are anonymous and safe posting things online, neither are true.

18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

It' the internet and differing opinions. Get the fuck over it and yourself. Threatening people vaguely online doesn't intimidate them. I could give a fuck it your panties are in a wad or anyone elses.

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  19. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

You gonna show up to the neighbors who Wi-Fi I'm hi-jacking and beat their ass? Lol release their information online? You gonna hunt me down and kill me because I said thing you didn't like?

Get a bug grip on reality fuck wad... that commiefornian mindstate isn' shared by everyone. Not everyone in life will agree with you or just take your threats over you not liking their opinion. Quit being a faggot see something you don't like ahut the fuck up and move on without threatening the world. That shit will get you killed when you cock off at the wrong one.

rswan88 likes this.
  20. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

When Dwight D Eisenhower witnessed the horrors inside liberated Nazi concentration camps, he ordered every film maker attached to the allied expeditionary force to film the evidence of mass genocide and said" Film everything because some day they'll deny what happened here!" That's why there's so much documented film evidence of the holocaust.. Thanks to the wisdom and vision of America's greatest general.