1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Old guy I don't no much about the holocaust.there will always be exaggerations with all story's.Doesn't mean it's not true.That said.my Grandad fought in WW2.and my nan lived through it to.old guy some of the story's my nan told me were hideous.real terrible.and I will never forget them.woman giving birth in hidden shelters whilst having to try and remain quiet,people sleeping among dead body's,exc,exc,......way out of place on a dog site?my friend.way out of place.....personally I think this thread needs ending.people's ancestors died in that war in huge numbers.W.T.F.!!!..I thought this was game dog forum.Not a WW2 forum.........respect to any one who lost there life in that war.respect to the people who fought in that war....Fact:(I think)without the people who fought for us all,we would not be living like we live now!!!.I know it's mad now and were looking WW 3.but hell the last 70 years would of been a lot worse.......God bless the hero's who fought in that terrible war!!!(real gameness for you there folks!).............

Box Bulldog and SMD760 like this.
  2. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I just sort of tagged onto the end of the subject of American gun control.. I already have strong views about that, but since I don't live in USA, I never considered them relevant.. I'll say this though! The UK is the most prohibitive country towards ownership of weapons I've ever seen.. Ownership of guns mostly restricted to rich land owning classes here, all air weapons on the verge of becoming licenced and such public hysteria that even carrying an unloaded air rifle inside a case is likely to provoke an armed police response.. Carrying a folded knife inside your pocket could cost you a 5 year jail term, even having an interest in the history-craftsmanship-beauty of firearms or knives could have you branded a sinister and deranged character who should be on a police register alongside paedophiles and rapists.. UK citizens slaughtered in the street by jihadists, trained by our secret service to destabilise countries in the middle east, then gone rogue after returning home. The UK public have been gelded by our successive governments. Anyone brave (or naïve) enough to challenge it is branded a fascist and gets shredded by the UK medi propaganda machine.. IMO America better protecting their right to bear arms, they might need them one day!

3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

UK media propaganda machine..

4. All that old guy is true!most people are "do gooders"over here.it's quite crazy.you really can't fart over here,without getting in trouble.as you say,anyone brave enough to challenge these crazy law's are treated like some social monster by the public,police,media,exc......which leaves anyone who's brave enough,to be a sort of loner,and extract their self from society.hell I'm the same,as I have my own believes.society is totally brainwashed.and some of the every day stuff you see on telly in the paper,really do my head in.for that reason I rarely watch telly or read the paper.......aren't dog's great?lol.I would rather spend my time with my dog's and extract my self from this mad society.rather than be a part of it.......I'm a firm believer in doing what you want.as long as you don't hurt no one(unless provoked lol).then do what you wanner do.....freedom!!! lol.no such thing of course,over here..........what a joke we live in my friend!

5. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Take your own advice!

6. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

BTW Im in Oceanside, on the east side, come see me anytime sweetheart.

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Holocaust has a opinion .I dont agree with his opinion.None the less he is still entitled to his opinion and beliefs.

8. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I wouldn't call Netenyahhu the same as Hitler, but he is a piece of shit for sure.

9. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

The she-male below is Eddie Izzard.. Head of the Labour Party internal investigation into anti-Semitism in the UK.. This is the new face of Britain's main opposition party who (if elected) will debate world affairs alongside Trump, Putin, Erdogan and Netanyahu.. We're totally fucked!

Attached Files:

Soze the killer likes this.
  10. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

People seem to forget that folks rights don't end where their feelings begin...

I'm not surprised by the repeated threats and anger to someone who was polite, well spoken in response, and didn't get personal til long after they were threatened. It' the new liberal way. Shut up anyone who doesn' agree with you preferably with violence. Liberals should just wear the brown shirts they want so bad...

rswan88, YellowJohnJocko and bamaman like this.
  11. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

From your incoherent babbling generally pointless post I've gathered you learned English last week or aren't that bright...

I said I wouldn't go into this 2-3x. The legless badass, the commiefornian, and the fur mom kept digging and going so I answered their questions. No one but those 3 wanted to have this conversation here. I tried to drop it a couple times and said "well never agree" and "no the place" 4 pages ago.

rswan88 likes this.
  12. Eddie Izzard!lol.is he the comedian?.....we're totally fucked old guy.I feel worried for the future on my children.......

13. Pointless post?was I talking to you?your the one with the problem!your not the one who's very bright pal!get a grip mate.....

david63 likes this.
  14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Yes pointless posts. Half of what you say can't be deciphered and the rest is plain useless babble. Not just here. Every post.

15. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

1+1=2 is not an opinion it is fact. The Holocaust happening or not is not debatable, it is also fact. During the Nuremberg trials the Nazis did not say that they didn't kill people. They said they were taking orders. There are witnesses, facilities that remain and survivors, and saying that it didn't happen is calling people liars. And why are they liars hes not saying it because he is a pussy, but is insinuating that the survivors are simply liars because they are Jewish. I dont care if people have a different opinion, I am sure you and I have different opinions on gun control reading this thread but that is a debatable topic and I respect your opinion and anyone else. But again that is a debatable topic, not the denial of historical facts.

16. Well, better than trying to cause shit with people like your doing.tell me what's your problem?no don't tell me i don't wanna no.I come on here to learn about dogs,not bitch with you,you fucking keyboard warrior.go and die you little bitch.hey what the fuck they doing letting you out your straight jacket?you fucking nut bag.ha,I bet you'll piss some one of were you are.ha,I'll bet you'll shit your pants when someone cracks your head open.ha,you deserve it.KEYBOARD WARRIOR.last I'm saying to a joke like you.

david63 and SMD760 like this.
  17. WELL SAID!......

18. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

How to ruin a board, talk about politics.
    [​IMG]

19. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Im the keyboard warrior? I HAVEN'T MENTIONED VIOLENCE ONCE.

You fucking people act like I've never had these discussions in person or you're the only ones to ever be in a fucking fight.

It's comical how child like these ppl in "bulldogs" are over words online. All of you couldn't control yourself when it mattered decades ago with these dogs and all would'e lost a lot of money with fouls...

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  20. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Just watched the video the Hogg kid filmed during the shooting. All the kids faces were lit up with "phone glow" .....real dangerous situation they were in and they were glued to their phones. The future of children in this country is controlled by the media, get a grip on your kids people. This shit is ridiculous!