1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

David Hogg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Mar 29, 2018.

1. I'm sorry to the board for my language.please forgive me.as for that grass holocaust "I haven't mentioned violence once"....so!!!??famous words of a grass,a shit stirer,a trouble causer....a keyboard warrior.I bet you'll only come out with the stuff your saying on a computer.and NOT to someone's face...shitbag.

david63 likes this.
  2. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Reading comprehension and insults aren't your thing are they?

In plain English I said I've had these conversations in person...

3. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Far as the other debate going on I respect more those who curb their emotions and stick to what they feel are facts.

If I'm going go fight someone and risk my well being or life it will be for something meaningful, like my livelihood or my families well being.

If I've witnessed one thing in these dogs, MOST and I say that with absolute certainty. Most do not possess a 1/3 of the courage to back up their bark as their dogs do.

4. So you say so you say.bla bla.last I say.coz I don't like speaking to snitchers.

5. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Amen. I' just gonna leave it be. I can be a "grass"(whatever that is), or "in danger" from the folks here over my words online. But I'm not going to continue with this dog and pony tough guy routine it's turned in to.

rswan88 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  6. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Don't call me a snitch. You don' even have a dog worth that bullshit greyhound food you were so in love with. If anyone here is a snitch it's you

rswan88 likes this.
  7. O.k.p.c.plod.......by the way I keep poodles.

8. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

No one knows what that means outside your bullshit country mine had to rescue. I'm not going to argue about this with a down syndrome from another country. Post paperwork.

rswan88 and bamaman like this.
  9. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

@YellowJohnJocko. The lion is brilliant :)
    @Holocaust. You got every right to your opinion and I even agree with your view of Britain being a bullshit country, but whether your country saved ours is debateable? It was our country gave your country a launch pad into Europe on D Day while the Russians had already decimated Hitler's army by chasing them from the outskirts of Moscow back to Berlin, losing 25 million Russians in the process.. Marshal Zhukov invited both Britain and America to join Russian forces in the final push for Berlin, but the allies knew there'd be a terrible human cost so they left it to the Red army.. Hardly surprising then Russia believes 'they' won the second world war! America did pay a human price, so did the British, Irish, French, Dutch, Belgians, French, Poles, Greeks and Jews, but combined together they still never paid what Russia did.

11. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

This is a great post and obvious that you are very well educated when it comes to history!

Soze the killer likes this.
  12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

America is a great country full of fine people, but then so is Russia and a lot more in between.. We just need to find a way to get along.. Trump and Putin should visit Garner, buy a bulldog and get on this board.. The world would be safer for it :)

13. Great history old guy.

14. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

[​IMG]

rswan88 likes this.
  15. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

16. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Legless badass ? ... wow your cool. Lol Great human being you are. You either know me or you know someone who does and you asked about me.
    Send me pm and we can talk more in-depth.
    Www.yshmm.org

Soze the killer and david63 like this.
  17. SOULDOG

18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Just not a few pages ago you were gonna beat my ass and was pelè, now no one can mention your leg or they'e a terrible person?

You can play both sides of the fence like that. Either you'e just like everyone else and can back up the shit u talk or you'e off limits because of your leg. Right now you're acting like those chicks who punch men then scream but "I'm a girl" when hit back.

You openly talk about you leg on the board for years. Others have mentioned too. It's no big secret.

rswan88 likes this.
  19. SOULDOG

No I haven't !!

20. SOULDOG

And why are assuming I'm talking about my leg ?