1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

david icke

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 14, 2010.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

anyone watchd him alot of what he says makes sense and his a very deep man

2. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6tXhPRBNM&feature=related[/ame]

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

didnt listen to it all but we do need people like david to think out the box. Our goverments are currupt and i cant think of the word but when he says about em changing into lizzards i dont think he means it as that...more likely that they dont live in our world and they dont...mp over here in the uk thinks he has all the answers yet never has even experienced the problems his trying to fix.

David icke spoke of earthquakes and volcanos in the future years back and people in the crowd laughed...these same people now pay into the global warming tax lol

Another thing that made me laugh....are we now robots? I mean we now look after the so called machines lol our computers come with the tools needed to keep em working and we ensure they do like a robot just like factory workers loose jobs go a machine and the people have to ensure that machine works. Weve become programd and used to caring for them and depending on them.

Were told go to school get an education to get a higher paid job meaning pay more taxs and live a life of debt until we die.

Not saying i know the answers but dont tell me you dont think society as a whole are very much being controlled just look how the media have brainwashed nations into disliking a breed of dog.

4. He is a very intelligent man, interesting to listen to speak. I was considering going to hear him speak later on this year actually.

5. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

You can hear him speak on the internet for free, on google videos, dont waste your money. He is a distraction, a disinformation spreader, he poisons the truth with his unproveable conspiracy, reptilian alien mumbo jumbo. He promotes theosophy and new age thinking which is supported and funded by those he supposedly opposes. He is allowed to be heard to mix up the truth with the outlandish, in order discredit anyone else by association.
    Im glad yall are waking up but dont rely on one person for information.

"Read about everything listen to everyone but dont believe nothing unless you can prove it with your own research."

William Milton Cooper

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
  6. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

is that the same william cooper that wrote "behold the pale horse"? if so, the circumstances of that guys death and what he was about and said is very interesting.

7. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Yes sir, the one and only.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

icke is a ferking space cadet......i think someone was spiking his water supply with lsd lol....:D

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4694075066240662837[/ame]# now thats the biz.....ring mulder and scully....:D

10. I think you are a bit confused and jumping to conclusions - at least where I am concerned. Just because I said I was going to listen to someone speak does not mean I am investing my money, nor does it mean they are the alpha and the omega of truth in my eyes. Not to mention, I would be the prime example of someone who listens and researches a huge range of speakers regarding such things - I am not someone you would say has on "blinders" and listens to one person and only one. These are things you could not possibly know without knowing me, so to say I only listen to one person is kind of a baseless assumption.

I'm not "waking up" I've been awake for years and simply find all the information I can gather to be interesting and enjoy listening to many sources because I feel honestly each person out there right now has a "bit" of the truth and to really get an understanding you must listen to and research as many people as you can and from your own critical research you can then begin to piece together the truth.

You don't need to believe reptilians are secretly ruling our planet to be able to listen to the man speak and critically glean bits of info from his words. Everyone in this "movement" has their flaws, and some days I think they all have their ulterior motives I am sure.

However, my respect for Icke comes mainly from his work to help get the word out about the atrocities that folks like Cathy O'Brien (and Arizona Wilder as another example) have endured under the guise of "national security". I would post a video that medically confirms some of the things she has gone through, but I think it might fall under the rule of "not appropriate" for these forums. If you are interested, feel free to PM me, - due to the video showing graphic mutilations I don't think it would stay posted on this board. These things are of truth, court cases thrown out of court because "the law does not apply here due to reasons of national security" and even Clinton apologized for the "project" during his presidency.

Remove the sensationalism and the man still does occasionally and often touch on some important topics. It is your job to be the "filter" and decide what is truth and what is exaggeration.

11. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

He is off his rocker ,said there was a race here on earth that were reptillian humanoids,also he claimed he was the son of god. Any of us could predict earthquakes, famines or any other natural disaters in the late 2000's. Only need two to occur and we'd be right in what we say :rolleyes::D

12. I don't believe anyone predicting the future at all. Now I do believe there is something rotten with the government on a world scale. I enjoy listening to and researching as much as I can on the matter and then drawing conclusions as suggested in the Cooper quote above.

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sure dont ye know.......elvis aint dead....he just went home.....=tommy lee jones....:D

14. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

ADIVINA: I apologize, when post a thread on this forum I post from the prerspective of everyone reading it. So I wasnt intending to speak specifically about you.

15. I'm Sorry =\ No need for you to apologize, I'm the one who misinterpreted things.