1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dead game and trying to scratch poem

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by riding high, Oct 28, 2009.

1. willypete

willypete Big Dog

i think i a dog had a pit poem it would sound more like this

(me kill dog) or (me quit)

trying give dogs thought like that is BULLSHIT by no meens do i think dogs are stupid but trying place your thoughts and feelings of a peson into the heart of a dog is crazy ... maybe someone can wright a poem on the dogs thought about eating shit licking its ass or screwing its littermate sister ..... if that aint good enough wright one about a bitch eating a litter of pups you brain dead fucks ...

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Ok why dont you go write one!

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

dear jesus calm the fuck down its a god damn poem.

4. Willy, you are a moron. We say over and over again this breed loves a good scrap - that is all these poems are saying. Stop acting like some crazy fur mommy HSUS thread is going on or something...

I guess the world is just boring as shit and there is no place for creativity because Willy says so guys! :rolleyes:

5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i have some xanax and kolonopins if you need one....

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

if i spit out an annoying, useless rant will i get that offer? And are you delivering?? :p

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

shit i need some when i read idiots comment like that

8. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

damn dats real talk

9. topbulls

topbulls Pup

The bitch she was hungry she needed to eat,So she ate all her pups that were suckling her teats.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  10. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

i was talkin about da betrayal poem not dis bullshit

:yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw:then when you get done.....:yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw:

11. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

lmfao.......

12. short1

short1 Big Dog

oh my my lol

13. willypete

willypete Big Dog

lol .... now thats a poem

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm sorry, I know everyone got pissed off about this one, but seriously, I laughed my ass off. Funniest thing I heard all day.

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Sister, sister you look so good. Please stand still while I give you my wood. Don't try to run and don't try to fight, just stand there and take it or they'll strap you down tight.......

16. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Bahahaha this poem is gold!!

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

It's a work in progress.......just wait till I get to the ass licking part..........:D

my ass stinks so bad, smells just like sh*t, and all I can do is give it a lick........

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
  18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well first of all i thought willypete had his period and was a complete dickhead who got out of the wrong side of the mental asylum bed.

however now i have read topbulls, poem, and the couple of lines from yardboys work of art, i am inspired, and willypete, i am sorry , so sorry i ever doubted you.

19. Yardboy :aww:

Got me rollin' here

20. preme

preme CH Dog

thanks for the poems