1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

deadlift - termite

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by waters, Jan 8, 2005.

1. waters

waters Big Dog

I Was Wondering What People Think Of These Two Dogs. What Do You Think Of There Offsprings And Is There Line As Good As They Say.

2. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Well I can only say that the Termite Blood down in j-ville NC is very watered down and Some of my Pals went into the Termite stuff a few times and it was done in about 5 min... Pals were using a Spike dog.

3. waters

waters Big Dog

what about jake the snake that was bred off of termite.

4. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I dont know! Termite is the big thing down here and the morons look at a ped and see his name one time and its a Tight Termite dog get my drift!!!

5. waters

waters Big Dog

i know what your saying. i have a 3x bred deadlift male on top with a double bred termite dog on bottom bred out of jake the snake. whats funny is if you look back at the lines it all comes back to redboy/jocko and then colby dime. you have to love these dogs.