1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

December's Male of the Month is.....

Discussion in 'Male of the Month' started by Pipbull, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Bahamutt99's Priest!

[​IMG]

Another notch in this handsome boy's belt. Congrats!

2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Priest is a fine looking animal lindsay has done a damn good job with him....Plus he hates CATS :) my kinda dog lol

3. Congrats...he's looking good.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

The husband and I thank everyone who voted for the bratty butt Priesty man. :)

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Congrats. I really do love that picture of him.

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Real nice dog. Congrats on the win. :)

7. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

congrats -- he sure is a handsome fella.

8. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

He is a very good looking dog! Congratulations!

9. Jamie

Jamie Pup

Congrats Priest! You are the man!

10. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

looks like one of those german shepherds. i hope pit bulls dont start turning out like that.

[​IMG]

11. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I know we aint suppose to comment on this thread. but. you are either blind , or have no taste for quality. Im goin with blind considering your weimeraner in your pictures. If your referring to the stance of the dog, u trippin.

12. belianka

belianka Pup

Nice fine animal. One question do you have pictures of the collar and where did you buy it? Thanks...

13. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Looks like a Stillwater 2" Four-Ply seatbelt to me heh, i have the same one. They're great too.

14. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

i am blind, please stop making fun of me :(

15. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Beli, Caessar is right. That's a Stillwater seatbelt collar. Priest is rough on his collars, and those are some of the few that can stand up to him. We've been very happy with it.

Spaceghost, cute. LOL! We do call that a GSD stack when our dogs stand like that. But you're mistaken if you think that's his normal stack. Take a look at the picture of him that I entered for January if you don't believe me. Honestly, if he'd been standing with one foot raised, would you have been bummed that our breed is starting to look like pointers? ;)

ETA: I don't see any problem with commentary, Cutthroat. We prefer less commentary in the entry threads because it creates clutter which is a pain when we go to set up the voting. But since the voting is over for December, comment away. I'm a big girl, I can take it. :D

16. Hey everyone, I'm new here and just learning how this place works but that i one beautiful dog! and Cutthroat, you should know his back is most likely low like that because of the way hes standing, pay more attention to the picture before you make a remark like that. anyways gorgeous dog i like his thickness.