1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Decorations....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bullydogs, Dec 3, 2007.

1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Love the new holiday decorations Marty. Looks Sharp:)

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

LOL. I'm so slow. I didn't even notice, but yes, I agree. They look great! :)

3. Ratler123

Ratler123 Big Dog

man the site is all christmas-e n stuff kewl

4. Marty

Marty Guest

We do this every yr at this time :D

We have a few more when the time comes ;)

5. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Glad to see some Christmas decorations,now if we could get happy holidays replaced with Merry Christmas that would be just perfect. you know me and all that PC junk Marty,lol.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Well were trying to accommodate all walks of life, not all celebrates Christmas ;)

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

And that's commendable of you. Always thinking about everyone. I guess that's why I like this site so much. There is so much prejudice and pre-judgement in this world.

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Sorry Marty but i honestly just can't sit by idle with all that PC bullshit. this is America and it was founded on the good lord and Christmas wich is a American tradition has always been a part of it.i tried to stick it out as long as i could but i just can't stay where you cater more to the heathens who don't know god more than the honest god fearing folks who made the breed what it is and who founded the country on the beliefs of the lord. if you ever change the ways then i will maybe see you all again but if not then i just don't feel the need to contribute any more of my time or information anymore. you have plenty of folks from other walks of life that can do that for you. i have enjoyed it here and the folks have been more than nice to me but i don't spend my money with stores who refuse to acknowledge the reason for the season so why i would i spend my time at a place that is no better.

for the folks who wish to get in contact with me most of you have my email,but if not you can find me over at my website and catch up with me.

9. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Very true and there is no better example of that than the way us Christians are discriminated against every day.

10. Triple_S

Triple_S Pup

Those are some nice decorations.:D

11. Marty

Marty Guest

What ever... you win some you lose some, you can make some of the people happy but you can't make them all happy :rolleyes: