1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Deer Hunting???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big Papa, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

ahh thx marty

2. Marty

Marty Guest

No problem man ;)

3. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

to train my dog i take him running up the hill that has sand......and it seems to work me out then it works him haha

4. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

that's crazy, i've never heard of any people taking their dogs hunting to take down the deer. that's crazy, but it makes sence. i was once walking my dog through some lake side woods when she came into close contact with a doe. my dog looked at me to see if it was okay, i said yes, and she took off after the deer. the deer was gone after just a few seconds, but my dog katie had the time of her life trying to catch up!

5. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

my story was freaky because my dog was out loose playing around in our 10 acre of half land and half woods with a big pond, and all of sudden a doe comes running then i guess another one came but i was like no but i saw the third one and i was like okk fine so i let him go and he almost caught that one but instead it was like 1 mile ahead of him haha

6. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Exactly! Same here in Massachusetts. So many people get shot here during deer season. Hunters in these parts are a tad too enthusiastic, I'd say.

7. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah that is true

8. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

i dont know that youd want the dog to catch the deer lol those hooves are shhhaaarp.

9. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

they wont let us hunt with dogs here in Tn. hell they wont even let us hunt off horses here

10. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

wow that sucks

11. Suki

Suki Guest

you got THAT right!!!!!
    When ever I head up to my sister's, I MAKE sure I'm wearing the BRIGHTest orange!!!!! Damn "Maine"iacts!!!!!;)

12. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah i just let him chase him for fun just like an excercise if i see one an dits clear

13. Marty

Marty Guest

For coon dogs I'd always leave my coat if they didn't come back, go back next morning and pick them up ;)

14. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

i heard that there was cat killing in wawautosa i think or waukesha