1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

devonte's dog, a happy ending

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by pitbull_chronic9, Feb 7, 2006.

1. even though his pit mix (we found out he was part dane) is gone, we are proud to say in one week, his old friend Keesha will be having blue/brindle pups, Devonte's keeping one, he says he gonna pick the one that best looks like the father Sunrise. I can't wait to see these beautiful pups, either they'll be blue brindle or merle. the mama is the blue pit, the daddy was brown.
    they're gonna be soooo pretty, i cant wait!
    ***Please refresh yourself with the forum rules. We do NOT allow the selling of pups/dogs on this forum. Back yard breeders & puppy peddlers need to go peddle their mutts elsewhere. Mia***