1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

devonte's pit bull, Sunrise

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by pitbull_chronic9, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunrise died protectin my homeboy's sister.
    her boyfriend was drunk and trying to pull Devonte's sis in his car, well devonte tried to attack this guy with a bat while thier pops was callin the 5-0's.
    well their (28 inches at the shoulder length tall 187 pound) pit bull got through the door before Devonte and attacked the guy with the bat. Sunrise the pit bull latched on this boys arm and amazingly broke this dudes arm with one bite down.
    The cops had to shoot poor Sunrise all because he was protecting his owner.
    Devonte still has 4 pit bulls (Keesha, Zuerri, Chaziz, & Calibre), but he still feels bad, plus Devonte just had his birthday which was unfortunately very unhappy.
    Sunrise was only five years old when he was shot.

2. tnob

tnob Big Dog

It wasnt a pitbull if it was 187lbs.

3. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

187 pounds? must be a mastiff

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

187 lbs. ain't no pitbull, sounds like one of those XXL Monster freaks, or I guess they're called "Bluffs" now. Whatever it's called, it ain't a APBT.

5. Pitbull Chronic....you are gonna get a lot of flak for #1 - associating our beloved breed with drugs...simply by your name. #2 - claming that a "pitbull" weighs 187 lbs. Varying Standards for this dog dictates that anything over 65 lbs is too big, not breed-correct, and most likely not of APBT decent or at LEAST a hybrid. That sucks what happened to your friends DOG. I hope the other four are doing well....and I hope that at 150 + lbs...your friend isn't telling the public that they are "pure" APBTs and trying to peddle puppies to the public by misusing that name - "APBT"

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Thread closed. We do NOT need this kind of negative publicity on this forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.