1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dmx

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, May 13, 2010.

1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Does anyone know much about arist "dmx" involvement with dogs? i mean practically every album cover and video has a apbt on it. Hes constantly referring to dogs in his songs, so i was wondering if anyone knows anything about him and his involvement with the breed?

2. spliff

spliff Big Dog

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

he's got some dogs still here in ny

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

5. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

what kinda blood yall think hes runnin?lol

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i hear he fucks wit some red boy dogs but thats juss hearsay. prolly shit bred cur dogs lol

7. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

from an old post on here i heard he be runnin alligator an i think it said red boy 2 but i think know his into the bullys but back then he had some real pits in his yards

8. Mr.Mixon

Mr.Mixon Pup

I thought he has stated that his dogs were and still (I guess offspring of the originals) do consist of dogs he had stolen to keep him company when he was homeless in the early part of his career.

If this is true and he has kept and bred those dogs into one another he would in no way know their backgrounds or pedigrees.

9. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

yea but hes had money and proly still got some.Im sure he could find a pretty paperd dog,hell maybe even a solid bulldog

10. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

he had to have some game blood in his backyard cuse he knows to much about pitbulls an have all that money an keep curs with no peds cheak out his album grand champ he knows a lil somethin somethin

11. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Snoop dog used 2 run nigerino

12. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

are you serious i thought he was into dobermans lol

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

im thinking DMX had some dogs from TG? because in a video i believe dynomite was in a few shots.

14. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

You talkin bout were the hood at video?

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i wouldnt know, dont buy his cd's and i always changed the channel when his vids came on:D

16. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

ha im not gonna lie i like dmx me an him got things in common pitbulls,driving fast,and quads lol

17. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

he got eli, TG, redboy, and alligator dogs still here in ny.
    some of his ruff ryder crew runs bullies gotti/razor edge dogs.

18. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

But i think the fact that he keeps his dogs on the d-low he had to have some good ones i dont know if he got game bred dogs know i know forsure he has some blue bullys i seen a website were a breeder from phonix breeds gotti blood an he had pics of dmx buying pups

19. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Ha i love alligator dogs you think the pit in his stop being greedy video was off that line?

20. ckBone

ckBone Pup

Hey guy/girls. Used to be a big X fan, but anyway I dont know alot about his dogs but in the those cd's he act like a gamedog himself lol, he make references like he been up close with the true true dogs. On one of the cd's intro it actually sounds like someones testing or at a hog hunt. That Grand Champ cd has some peds in it. The likes of Adams Tar Baby, Mtn Mans lil Bill, Mullins, Baileys and few more. But I dont him so i dont know, was just sharing i guess.