1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Documentary

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by venom, Feb 22, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

Anybody ever thought of making a real documentary of responsible ownership and use of the APBT? Good working dogs that do variety of tasks and are well taken care of? Wether it be OB, agility, WP, tracking, or anything of that sort? Just a Doc. displaying the most athletic and driven dog in the world?

I was just thinking about it after watching this documentary on shepherds that find people in the snow after an avalanche. I bought the DVD at a store for .99 cent, thought it was interesting. I never seen anybody make anything on the real working dog... and the variety of things it can do.

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i think its a great idea

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

sounds boring! lol

4. venom

venom Top Dog

its a market for everything.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im not saying its a bad idea, i actua;;y think its a good idea. just may be boring lol :D

6. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i think it wuld a gud idea.a buddy of mine frm florida wants to do sumthng like that too.he just doesnt have the time wit his family,dogs,work,in his ranch to tend to a doc wuld b impossible for him rite now.we were acually talkn bout it last week