1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have information on this dog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PREACHER, May 14, 2009.

1. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

2. philo

philo Pup

A good dog that produced good dogs. There are several kennels that have dogs down from him and I have heard good things from them.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

On paper it looks awesome. Goood luck man.... Nice

4. philo

philo Pup

That's more than paper there.:D

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I've heard that he is a freak, but his producing ability is over rated, and below expectations. This isn't fact, just hearsay from a good source.

6. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

%'s,%'s,%'s that's what you should be looking for.....maybe 15 out of 120 plus is not good %'s

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
  7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

why not just breed to somthing on your own yard?

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Look like a pretty tough dog. I like em

9. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

By all accounts he himself was a bad boy.

10. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

I myself was just wanted to get info about the blood. He has a double bred Detroyer dog so it will be his own dogs. Sorry I left out that info

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

12. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i know a guy that went down there and personally bred to destroyer. they had 7 pups. there was only one good female out of the litter. so they sent another female (mayday bred) down there to breed to him. she had 8 pups and 6 turned out to be good. so guess its just how it clicks. you never know until you try.

13. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I heard he's offical that's all i got to say!:D

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree Destroyer was the DOY 2003.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
  15. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

yeah,he's good boy,but how is his production,because from what I understand it's not all that great