1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does Black to Black equal Red?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by NYSTATEOFMIND, Dec 12, 2015.

1. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

My wife breeds Chihuahua's and her friend great danes. these 2 breeds have
    similar coat colors to that of Pits...Black w/white, fawn, white w/spots/ brindle, Buckskin, ect So I was just wondering ?? If China man was Black, and China girl was Black and Hobb's Tuffy was Black.... How come Frisco is red? Someone with a handle on Genetics please Chime in. I stay out of their Business, but the two of them accurately predict what coat colors are likely or even possible with every litter they do by matching up recessive and dominant genes from the Grandparents. And why is Dynomite so light with all those Black ancestors? I realize some of the dogs in the pedigree don't even list a color, which I find odd.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Why not have a look at Dynomites ped and determine how he is bred and go from there.I could give u the answer on him , But its to easy.

3. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

4. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I was told along time ago dogs throw back to there third and sixth generation!? Don't know if that's true or not, in one of mine having Carvers Snow way back I did get A solid white one years ago! At that time the dogs were coming pyed, red and buckskin!???

5. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

It has to be in there already. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [137943] :: HICKS Honey B

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

8. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

[​IMG]

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Some pedigrees don't list color because when it was posted they didn't fill that spot in

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

10. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

I came here to post this link lol.
    This is an awesome site, by far the simplest guide to color genetics I've seen.

11. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Cajun, I know that "they " did not fill in that spot. Just like a Birth date. IMO a breeder doesn't post the Birth date is an
    excuse to Mess with the paper work later on down the trail. We all have seen fake papers and dealt with people who "FIB"
    When I was at the Tri-county show this fall a fellow told me He has Frozen Jeep Semen in the ice box. SURE!! He 's
    gonna list "Jeep" as the sire. As to the people who posted Peds..Thank you. I enjoy looking at them and learning.

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I don't post birth dates on pedsonline or jacks database. Just because someone doesn't fill in every little detail online don't make them up to funny buisness.

That info would be on the real paperwork from the registry. Many people don't post birth dates on those online ped sites.

Many times, it's not even the breeder that is putting the pedigree up online....

13. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

lol that's a new one.
    I know of some great breeders who don't post the birthdate. It doesn't mean they're paper hangers, sometimes people don't feel like posting every damn detail on the internet.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah pedsonline and the other databases aren't actual registries. Alot of dogs get added by second and third hand people because they happen to be in the pedigree of a dog of theirs they are posting. Pretty big assumption to say that anyone that doesn't put birth date and color is looking to do some trickery.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

What I really want to know is that if you breed two dogs with red dicks together can they produce a dog with a blue dick? LMAO

16. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

BAHAHAHA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Funny shit......and with a blue dick comes blue balls I'm guessing......but on a serious note most of the guys that are serious about the dogs aren't very patient with computers

18. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Say=it=again.. that is funny. I did no a landscaper who acquired an american bulldog to watch over his equipment at night.
    The dog had a "broken" dick that hung out LIPSTICK all the time! 100% I told the guy, Dammm take that dog to the Vet !

19. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Say=it=again.. that is funny. I did no a landscaper who acquired an american bulldog to watch over his equipment at night.
    The dog had a "broken" dick that hung out LIPSTICK all the time! 100% I told the guy, Dammm take that dog to the Vet !

20. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

sorry 4 double post...Puter error