1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does this annoy anyone else?

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by valkyrian_danger, Mar 16, 2009.

1. These are "Pug mixes" from different rescues, based solely on the fact that they're fawn in color and weigh under 40 lbs.:rolleyes: Idiots...
    It might not seem like a big deal, but to me it should be, because they're misrepresenting these dogs, saying they're great with ALL animals, and they're going to get these dogs in a lot of trouble doing that. None of these dogs are over a year old, so it's easy to say they're good with animals right now. But what about a year or two from now, when someone takes "Pugsly" to the dog park and he decides the dog that's sniffing his butt needs to die??? I have other issues with this too, but I'll get to that when it's necessary.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
  2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

cant see them can u post with photo bucket instead of tiny pic?

3. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Good looking pugs:rolleyes: I see that all the time, they think by calling them something else, they will get adopted sooner. I have had people come to training and I'll comment on their pretty APBT and they get all offended and say they are another breed. People put blinders on all the time to avoid issues they them selves can't face.

4. I see that all the time too. And you know that they must know, they're just in denial. Either that or they're just ignorant and don't know what a APBT looks like.:rolleyes:

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

We have the opposite going on here. People are so desperate to get dogs into rescue, they will label ANYTHING a pit bull, definitley if it's brindle. Like NO other breed comes in brindle. :rolleyes:

6. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

this is stupid...i wouldent mind having the little fellow on the bottom :)

7. I like the little fawn bitch on the bottom too. Real nice little Pug! :D

8. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Opposite here as well. It's not that they want to label things as Pit Bulls but anything that's not a Poodle is a Pit Bull. lol :rolleyes:

What nice Pugs you got there. lol