1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does your dog like the snow?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

That dog looks like it is having fun!!! looks like that could be some good conditioning too. if he don't get lost..lolol

3. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Damn Marty it snowed here today but we'd have to go on vacation to ever see that much lol

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

that dog is like a dang snow mole,,,to funny

5. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

My dogs go friggin nutz in the snow, besides the JRT ( he loves everything outdoors )the two APBT's hate the rain but enjoy running like fools in it. My last male Angus was nick-named Pac Man cause he would eat the snow whole he ran around the yard....he'd come with a bloated belly....couldn't make him stop for the life in me.

6. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I almost fell on the floor at about a minute twenty. All I could think of was bugs bunny lmao. Great post Marty.

7. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

I used to own a rotty that would do the same thing....I miss that girl.

8. My female hates it, acts like she is dying to have to stand in it. She acts the same way about sitting in the dirt or being outside in the rain though, way too sissy. My male seems to think it's a blast though, he'll stay outside and play.

9. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

lmao,,,acts like she's dying:D

10. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

ROFL! My old GSD/Rott mix loved snow. As soon as I took him out to play in a huge field behind the house he'd start acting the fool. There was a lake there too that froze over and he'd do a running slide and go zipping off until he hit the other bank, barking like an idiot. My grandmother's Lab/APBT mix would look at me like I was sending him to be euthanized. But he hated all things watery so I couldn't blame him

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Marty I know I can always count on you for a good laugh! :p

12. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

damn government computers i can't get it

13. Phebes

Phebes Pup

In the late 70s we had a blizzard on Washington's Birthday with 10 foot drifts. We had to let the dogs out the front door beause the patio doors were buried in snow all the way to the top of the doors. They did the same thing, tunneling and running around like they were crazy.

14. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

That dog was having a blast!!!! We never get snow down here.:(

15. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Well today was the first day Rocky ever saw snow and he loved it. Ran around like a maniac trying to eat the air and rubbing his head on the ground lol. Good times

16. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That was just awesome funny and timed just right with the music.

17. Renee

Renee Big Dog

Heheh . . . he shoulda toined roight at Albuquerque!