1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog Food

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by start2finish, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

reids skipper we see 2 camps Red Mills and Gain and they are pretty much the same in nrs.. they are very good kibble for the $$ you pay. also there is no VAT ore tax on those brands, as everyting that has to do with profesional dog ore horse racing food is tax /VAT free....

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

i know this is off topic but i need some advice and didnt want to start a brand new post about feed as there is so many already. heres the issue im in OK and its starting to warm up here and i need a maintenance kibble so the summer. all winter long i have been feeding exceed which is 30-16 but thats to high for the summer for the yard. i usally just use diamond yellow bag for the summer but im trying to stay away from diamond im lookin at either soprts mix or black n gold they both have a maintenance kibble. maybe even dog chow really dont know right now any advise would be helpful thanx!!

3. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

If you can find it out your way...Strongpoint Naturaly Premium!
    link ----> Premium Chicken

4. spanky947

spanky947 Pup

Kirkland signature dog food Kirkland puppy

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

jm a-lot OF DOGS CAN'T TOLERATE MILK/DAIRY PRODUCTS,CAUSE OF HIGH LACTOSE..I WOULD STOP PUTTING MILK IN,AND JUST USE WATER.......