1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog parks and APBT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rhinna13021, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Pitboyz08

Pitboyz08 Pup

I agree 100% .. Dog park Ettiquette and better knowledge of your own dog's personality and body language ..
    I say 'please do not give the media any excuse to plaster another PIT BULL incident in the news ...or to have your dog hauled offed to animal services as when a APBT is involved you can best believe the APBT will be in quarantine and the other breed will be shown on tv as the vicitm of another "pit bull dangeorus dog mauling".....

2. ghengis

ghengis Pup

Hey from. Cape town, dog parks bad idea, my 4month old girl on a leash was recently bitten by a rottwieler x ( no leash) authorities said nothing they could do as dogs off leash were allowed, vet bill of R2000! Food for thought, use them or not !

3. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

Why the hell anyone with an apbt would take their dog to a dog park is beyond me. Get a different breed if you want to go that route. That's all there is to it.

4. rasper

rasper Pup

lol yep. Our dogs already have a shitty reputation no sense in flirting with fire. We know its going to happen sometime and when it does a simple scuffle can get escalated into a serious fight because people that haven't been around these dogs tend to loose their shit when they see them get pissy with other dogs.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

x2........