1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog piss ????

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by steve04x, Oct 5, 2004.

1. steve04x

steve04x Pup

Ok ok i know it sounds stupid...but mt 5 month Pitt will piss when he gets excited or scared when he is punished he dosnt stop and squat he just pisses a little when he gets excited....Like if he meets a new person or is scolded for something he will piss a little how can i stop this or is this just a phase ?? i was told it is how some dog show subordenace " that you are the dominate one " .....?????

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

That's a typical puppy trait, should go away as time progresses. A very few do not lose the excitement piss thing, I had one did it every time a woman would talk to him and pet him. I believe it was the higher pitch female voice, as he only did it with women.

As far as the fear pissing, our breed is very attuned to our felings and sometimes if the owner is a little overly angry will piss. I got one now, if she does something wrong, she'll piss as soon as she sees me. And yes, I really got into her ass one day after I came home and she had completely destroyed the house. Hope this helped you some.

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

4. dustin

dustin Pup

my 9 month old still pees when excited.. anyone know when they grow out of it? :)

5. DeadGame

DeadGame Banned

thats why mine is crate trained lol they tear the whole damn house up

6. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

picture ten 2 month old puppies getting out while you aren't home, it wasn't a pretty sight. i learned alot from that one.

7. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

they damn sure will tear up a house....they find shit to chew up that I've never seen before.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

HEHE :cool: