1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crash97, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I for one will go to prison if need be, or will stand against the executioner's wall and let them shoot me before I let Big Brother turn me into a traitor or rat. To allow this government to do this to me would destroy my honor, my credibility as a man, my faith in God, and good bulldogs, and in the end, my soul!

If there is but one message I can give to my Big Brother, is this: I will never stand on the scratch line and take the count!!! Never!!! Break me, imprison me, and take from me all that I hold dear to my heart, kill me. But, Big Brother will never own my soul and I will die a bulldog man and will be proud of it!!

By N. Hooten

</P>

I came across this, and wanted to share it with y'all....hope ya like it.

2. ASA

ASA Pup

thats the truth

3. i like it bro

4. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Must have been drunk off his ass when he said this. I'd like to see the look on ol' Norman's face if the cops pulled up at his place. If you mess with "Big Brother" you are most likely to go down.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2004
  5. *snaping fingers*

6. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Im glad u pulled this old one up Rocky........... ;)

7. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

I like that one.

8. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

That is tacked to my cubicle wall :)

9. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

Anything That Man Said Should Be Well Taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You know what they say.....as long as we keep scratching!

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Big Brother did pull up to his place, and he stayed game.
    He talked the talk and walked the walk.

12. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

A-men to that,,, they could do what they want but if big brother came after my dog then the line will be drawn in the sand,, and the first across will be put down ,, the gov doesn,t own me nor my property,,, and yes they,ve been here before but they didn,t get them,, cost me a few dollars,,

13. btlover

btlover Pup

14. btlover

btlover Pup

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by blackbeard
    Must have been drunk off his ass when he said this. I'd like to see the look on ol' Norman's face if the cops pulled up at his place. If you mess with "Big Brother" you are most likely to go down.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Me too

15. bdub

bdub Top Dog

damn good one!