1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogmen a lil help please !!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dirtybump, Jan 13, 2011.

1. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

2. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Wow , nobody out there can give me any info on this ped ? Not so much the top but the bottom is what I'm really shook on . Ok so noone knows , does someone know where I can research it ? Not that I haven't been researching it . Thanks anyway

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I like the ped!!...bout as much as I can say!!

4. preme

preme CH Dog

should be some mouth in there forsure ........ thats a killen blend , i know the man behind them ....
    p

just got my phone fix db im gonna hit you later..

5. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Thanks Preme and Cb . Preme Ttyl

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

the bottom side has red baron twice...maybe one of the gamest dogs to ever lived...his owner is RIP....on many occassions it was said, "hey, why don't you get that dog up?...the dog refused to quit and he refused to die....had no teeth from chain/barrel issues...could bite the end of a metal barrel and pick it up off the ground and carry it around......not drag or roll it, but pick it up...lived in a hay pile most of his life...
    the triplett blood goes back to the dogs behind what made red baron and that is what made molly bee...the percentages with these dogs being game are low, and some would say really low....but the percentages of well above average mouth are very high....some would say extremely high....
    if nothing else it should be able to shut it down...US1

7. preme

preme CH Dog

right on !! slim , most of them are hard mouth curs to say but the good ones dont tend to be pushed to that level because of there talent in laying the ivory and the eli jr on top half keeps that hard mouth theme intacted.

8. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Thanks slim !

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

no problem....we crossed that blood three ways from sunday and it always seemed to be a low percentage of game dogs but the ones that were ended up game with a boat load of mouth....had one that never scratched the first time...just did not believe in starting anything....but if you came to herside of the playground she would make sure you did not stay on her side very long...but just never would go play on the other side...had a littermate brother that was the deal....a really nice dog...US1

10. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Slim thanks , any peds on those hounds , pm me if necessary .