1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dogs got in a real bad fight help!!!

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by providencepits, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. while i was away my two females got in a big fight mother and daughter moma got hurt really bad need advice on how to close and heal her wounds she can barely stand or walk she is really hurting please comment asap

001 - Copy.jpg 002 - Copy.jpg 003 - Copy.jpg 004 - Copy.jpg

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Shell be fine. That aint shit. Keep it clean shell be good as new in a few.....

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Go to the f***ing vet!!!

4. please dont swear at me treez vet is not option they want thousands im contacting the low cost people but i dont know if they will help her i still owe them im just worried i came home to her laying in a puddle of blood shivering my dogs usually get along but im going to get some medical tape and more wraps

are there any kind of solutions saline or wound washes you would recommend to get at wal mart or any store

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

"she can barely stand or walk she is really hurting please comment asap"

If this is the case^^^ and you come on the internet for help, you have serious issues. Good luck.

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

so you just leave them together unsupervised while you're not home? I agree, it really doesn't look that bad, keep it clean with a non-alcoholic antiseptic spray like Bactine.

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

just go to the feed store and buy some Vetericyn . that will clean and close everything .

8. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

OP already been ripped a new one posting the same thread on another board. If you owe people money and you think care credit is a scam cause they won't accept you, you're the scam...

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Dude.... if those pics are all thats wrong your dogs fine. Keep it clean. If theyre having trouble walking or you feel something internal is going on then get em in the vet, but if all thats wrong is some cuts n punctures, shell be fine.

10. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

This same person had some dogs taken from them by local animal control just 2 weeks or so ago.
    https://www.facebook.com/friendsofPACCS?refid=52

"We have gotten a lot of Messages, inquiring the story about these dog.. I ask everyone to take the time and read what I am about to post. This man has been living in his grandmothers garage because he is homeless & No we did not take the dogs because he is homeless we took the dog because of the deplorable living conditions he left his dogs. Justin was over the legal limit of dogs. The department of elderly affairs got involved along with the Providence police department. We seized all 7 of the dogs as his father was on scene when we entered the garage.

My supervisor and I sat with the owner and explained to him about the legal limit of dogs he can have. We also told him we wanted to help him with getting his 3 dogs of choice spayed & neutered as well vaccinated all free of charge because we knew he was going through a difficult time. His response was ABSOLUTELY NOT I don't want my dogs spayed or neutered. The only thing he allowed us to do is give the dogs current vaccinations to make them legal within our city. I had told Justin stick with 3 dogs Justin I know how much you love animals but 3 is the limit and he looked at me and said YA OK LIKE I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU THATS NOT HAPPENING!!! Below in the comment section I will post a few photos to show the conditions that these dogs were living in and mind you the black create you see in the photo had three dogs stuffed inside of it, with no room to move or lay down in. We did the right thing for the well-being of the animals by taken his dogs and helping him make them legal. Call us bad and neglectful if we did nothing and left them to Live in these conditions but not for doing what is in the best interest of these animals.

Attached Files:

11. ok thank you for all your help and understanding

i got a wag out of her tail today

i have never been through this kinda of situation my dogs get along fine something set them off this time and shit happens they are usually separated but they been good so i got comfortable they are usually in separate crates though

what is the deal with care credit the vet told me not to get it because its a scam because they charge a lot for just a little bit of money help i dunno im just going by what i was told

thanks again your comments are greatly appreciated

12. yeah and now they are acting out they came back injured and psychologically damaged that's why they are acting out of temperament

those animal control people hurt my dogs and im dealing with the aftermath i still dont know where my other babies are that's one of the main reasons their mother has been having her anxiety attacks and getting hyper tension they too her babies away

13. when i ripped into them and posted the truth they deleted or blocked me or what ever i cant see the original post they are liars at one time the PAC was run by dog fighters selling bait dogs out the back door for 50 bucks

14. Carson

Carson Pup

Blaming others and your 'comfort' are immature excuses for the lack of responsibility and discipline of feeding any animal.

15. thanks for that link tho i ripped them a new one again bastards took my babies

16. carson im not understanding what you mean please explain your position more clearly thanks

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Horse salve works to...pack them wholes full....keep the flies and shit out of it to...GET it a TS ...I can't remember name brand.

18. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

19. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I understand that accidents can happen even when all precautions are taken but the fact that just a few weeks back AC came to you because you had (3)dogs in one crate in a garage and several more onsite just is mind blowing. I read a lot of stories how AC has/will confiscate dogs for no more reason than to make a few bucks and eradicate this fine breed but this is not the case. This mishap can/should have never been an issue but I guess you know what's best and will continue to bad mouth others for your own actions. Shame on you for being so negelant and not owning up to your poor choices. I hope you look within and see the damage, harm, and bad name that you are putting on this breed.

Some people don't deserve these dogs in their lives. This should be a eye opener for those that think their animals can be left together or go to a damn dog park and play patty cake with others dogs.

20. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

So, you are a homeless breeder? And your dogs got taken away from you because they were living in filth? And NOW you post pictures of one of your dogs that needs a vet but you don't have the money? WTF is wrong with you!! You fucking moron!!

What does the other dog look like? I already asked you this on another board and I"m asking you again. What is the condition of the other dog?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.