1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dogs on the big screen

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mistabud, Jul 19, 2005.

1. mistabud

mistabud Pup

i've been thinking of way to improve the public image of our wonderful dogs. one idea i came up with is to put the dogs in commercials, movies, and positive news reports. one day i will be able to sponser a movie or comerical by having that movie or comercial show the dogs in a positive image. for example, say pepsi sponsers a movie, whenever you see the actors in a bar or at dinner they are drinking pepsi or pepsi products. just a thought gonna take some money.

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Good Idea But It Is Going To Take Some Serious Jack To Do

3. msheely

msheely Big Dog

Lol, I thought this thread was going to be about the dogs barking and licking your big screen. My dog goes nuts over animal planet.