1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed faron ?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by That Eli Punch, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Not to sound rude :confused: :eek: I do not belive I wrote that I knew Ed Faron at all......why do I care?:confused:......... thank God not everyone on this forum (or in this world) thinks as you.........I do not know Ed Faron in person but I have read his writings, seen dogs bred by him and dogs down from his stock, I respect his 'time in' with this breed of ours and all he has been through.........so why do I care to know how he is doing after all he has been through :confused:...........just the fact that you replied how you did shows that you would not understand anyway.

2. Thanks, glad to hear he is hangin in there.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol so you post a thread online to ask how he is doin, where 8/10 folks are in the same boat as you and have no clue how he is doing or even what the man looks like?
    your right i dont understand, and in this time of his life (im guessing) the last thing he prolly would want is folks gossiping about him especially on a public sight! next time i make an order or somethin with em, ill let em know the groupies tied to his cock send theyre regards!;)

4. :) Thank you

5. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

don't be the fat guy in FIGHT CLUB. stay on the porch. it's worth it...

6. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

I admire Ed Faron , maybe this i never heard abaut this albany loiu.. who is??

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWj51S41W0U&feature=related[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETjDOSxe4Do&feature=related[/ame]

8. preme

preme CH Dog

respect to ed who did is time and came home head held high!

9. art

art Big Dog

i gess he lie'ed to me :D:D:D:D:D:D about a dam dog ............ lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dand lou a jock

10. WHO IS ALBANY LOU? Duh, he is ANDY SAMBERG's cousin from the movie Hot Rod! That is for real also I'm not trying to be funny!

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

His name is Robert paulson, his name is Robert paulson, his name is Robert paulson.......

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

we got dogs down from his stock an some of they are some of best dogs i have had the chance to have on my yard ....... Im not on ED's jock but the man has made his mark on the game an bred some top notch bulldogs so i got respect for the man an his line of dogs ..

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Partner an i are looking to buy WILDSIDE bred bulldogs or bulldogs bred down from his line . PM or email me @
    jawdogkennels@yahoo.com

14. art

art Big Dog

HERE WHAT I LIKE 502 BOYS KENNEL TWO TONE I CALL DOWN THERE LOOKIN FOR ED TOLD ME HE DONT HAVE DOGS LIKE THAT KNOW MORE....... LOL

15. art

art Big Dog

16. art

art Big Dog

ED KEEP TRYIN SEAL ME A SUPER PUP...NEVER SEEN A SUPER PUP AND THE S.O.B HAD THIS...... LOLOLDW'S TWO-TONE

17. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETjDOSxe4Do&feature=player_embedded[/ame]#!

if i let my dog in front of another dog he can have 40 spring pole in front of him but for sure he qwill go to the other dog:confused: , maybe ,
    these 2 dog are grown up togheter and commonly trained togheter

18. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

ed said the best dog he ever had was beau.. i never seen him use that blood again.. the man that that stuff came from is still breeding good ones.. :dogdrink:

19. Tommy TWO

Tommy TWO Pup

i have one off of drac x large marge have two more wildside females in heat rigt now nerver bred i would trade her for a different bloodline even though i do like her.

20. art

art Big Dog

he try sell me one to lol for like... 750...lol how she act