1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ed reid

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by killadev300, May 6, 2010.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

thats not max in the spike collar its skipper

2. reids staffman has sent you a dvd list lol :D

3. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

The picture came from here in 1988

Attached Files:

4. united

united Banned

Which brother is he?

5. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

I was'nt having a go at you , but if your going to post articles about bygone dogs at least get the info right.As regards some of my info it comes straight from the horses mouth ;) Over the years stories change as to certain dogs not being up to par etc nine times out of ten its people who are jealous or as don mayfield would call them Rank Deceivers !!!!!:D

6. reids

reids Big Dog

lol recieved with thanks :D

7. reids

reids Big Dog

what was zack ever bred too.??

8. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Im sorry for my stupid comment about Max being Dreads sire.It was a simple mistake.Did Max and Dread hunt for 3.56?answers very welcome.Regarding our Skipper dog,you might know him as 'Reid em and weep'?

9. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

That's got to be the most ignorant statement I've ever read on a forum.

10. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

I think when talking about this old school blood, the limey dogs were far superior and have
    Produced some notable animals that are potent even today in circles.

11. buk

buk Big Dog

easyboss i agree totally there with that last statement there that is so true

12. Rebs

Rebs Banned

anything on reid's reuben?

13. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

one for the ozzy dog lads i think.

14. eastend

eastend Big Dog

did'nt max defeat a famous limey dog??

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

he beat smokey yes but what exactly does that prove, limey dogs beat reid dogs and vice versa.

16. eastend

eastend Big Dog

What do you mean WHAT DOES THAT EXACTLY PROVE!
    LOOK AT WHAT I HIGHLIGHTED:mad::mad:

17. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Sure u gonna have individual dogs that will race and beat another, that's an
    Individual thing. But the percentage of limey dogs that have raced and won is
    Very high europe wide

18. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i don't get it, whats your point ?

to be fair smokey was a hammonds dog really, inbred spike, no tug or nelis in the mix, which is what i would class a real limey bred dog.limey for me = nelis/spike/tug mix

19. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Highlighted? Smokey was a 2xw 1xl when he met Max. Both were game dogs . I would'nt say Smokey was a famous dog per say .As for Max,his sons and grandsons were all open to some of the best dogs and they beat them too. Its also a fact that some ducked Max :rolleyes:

20. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog