1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

English Lesson. Just "cuz"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LuvinBullies, Jan 24, 2008.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

English Lesson. Just "cuz"

I guess I missed the memo that said it "wuz" cool to come up with all these new "clever" ways to spell words. Evidently the letter "s" has been replaced with the letter "z" as well. Missed that memo, too.

Maybe at the washed up old age of 32 I'm just an old fashioned nerd who thinks the credibility of the writer largely lies in his ability to spell. Abbreviations are understandable but spelling words incorrectly on purpose...well it's kind of like sticking your thumb in your ear and walking around the mall, trying to look hip.

Just a quickie recap of the real tricky trickies:

It's "was" NOT "wuz"

It's "I'll kick your ass" NOT "I'll kick your azz"

It's "The APBT is my favorite 'breed' of dog." OR "I'm going to 'breed' my bitch." OR "I like game-'bred' dogs. Don't forget this one: "I like to eat ham and cheese on wheat 'bread'."

NOT:

"I want to bread my bad azz bitch after her first heet cuz dat's the most best time I herd to bred a game-breed bitch."

If you don't spell well, no problem. Simple math stumps me on occasion. I'm no brainy act. But if you know good and darn well how to, then go ahead and be nutty and sassy and spell them shits the right way. Nobody gets cool points for new and oh-so-clever ways to screw up the English written word. Oh, and your credibility shrivels up and dies, too, with your non-spelling ass. ;)

jadedpitgirl likes this.
  2. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Re: English Lesson. Just "cuz"

I know what you mean,I go my son's myspace page,to make sure he ain't saying or trying to do something stupid.And the way they word,their words it's crazy,I told him I could understand it,but it's still crazy to me.

3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Dat Wuz da shizzle my wizzle!!! Lol... Yes, I think that it's lazy and the non ability to spell. I can not spell very well myself but I at least use the tools given to make it readable for eveyone.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yeah, I hate when people use "u" instead of "you". It's already a short word. How lazy can a person get?

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Everyones joking? I believe luvin is actually spelled loving. I could be wrong though, spelling is not my strength. It just seems like we need more people educated about our bread and we shouldn't worry so much about spelling.

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

lmao @"luvin", good one ;) However screennames are notoriously abbreviated similarly to license plates and such. But if I were to say "yo momma gave me sum good luvin"... well then we'd have big problems. LOL :D

As far as educating people about our bread...are you refering to the wheat or the white?

7. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Weet:p

Who's momma?

8. WWII

WWII Banned

For the Mortal Kombat fans....lulz

[​IMG]

9. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

LMFAO! I didn't even catch it until I read this post! :D

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

LOL...Good one, or should I say, two?...
    Yeah, I am not a world class speller, nor am I the greatest with grammar. It's just little things like "u" that annoy me, since it's such an easy word to spell and a short word to boot. lol...And the bread thing gets me, because the bybers on myspace always seem to misspell Breed as well. It's crazy.

11. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Poo on you guys. :p

12. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Re: For the Mortal Kombat fans....lulz

FATALITY. LMAO! :)

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Did I inspire you to educate everyone on the english language Luvin'? I know I am an asshole but it pisses me off when some people try to invade on my favorite bread. I been around this bread 4ever and when someone tries to ask ignorant ?s and inquire about breading I seem to get mad and I get this not in my stumik. Then I get all defensif and insted of tryin to edukate som1 i just axe like an jerk.... but i understand your motif to try to explane yurself and try to point out ther errores. I wood 2

14. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

LOL yes you wuz I guess. Dat shits been buggin' me fo a long time tho. That gamebread shits n shit R whack. Cuz I just don't get Y sum1 would go out of their way to Fuq up norml wordz. Anyone got da link to Bad Newz Kennelz? :D