1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

EUROPEAN DOY & next Gr CH.......

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hammer head, Aug 23, 2012.

1. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Re: EUROPEAN DOY & next Gr CH.......

Yes that never happens in the US.......

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [179877] :: ^PITGRIP'S DEEPTHROAT DOLLY

Bulldogs are bulldogs whatever continent their on.

2. NGK

NGK Top Dog

I heard a rumor that even the deepest game ace turns cur as soon as his pads don't feel American soil under them, its the darndest thing...

NGK

3. Teros

Teros Pup

I heard a rumor too, it's about a dog in Europe that no doubt honestly earned his grand championship going into 3 dogs owned by the same guy. But i think it's just a rumor....
    JATAGAN KENNELS' RIKI MALI MUP

4. NGK

NGK Top Dog

So tell the story, what were the names of the 3 dogs and who did this one lose too?

I'm sure your not trying to paint every euro dog with the same brush.

NGK

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

man you sometimes have a guy that has access to alot of dogs . it does'nt mean they were not good . hell i don't know the guy . but i do know some people can get alot of dogs and just because you bet him 3 time that says to me that the man was game to keep trying . seen it happen 2 times so it does . and it's does'nt mean he can't condition maybe you had a better dog . but you know the guy so you see what you think were they good ones . or did he spot pick . that would be the better question .

6. vagabond

vagabond Pup

@Teros
    I know ex GR CH Ricky, he is from my country. I was on his first show when he went against dog owned by my late friend Dejan. Yes, Ricky outpulled 3 dogs from the same owner, man called Lazica. First owner of Ricky and Lazica are from the same town and Lazica tried to defeat Ricky 3 times. If I remember good it was some personal rivalry between owner of Ricky and Lazica. So, Teros please don't talk shit abouth things that you know nothing. Maybe Ricky wasn't some fast finisher but he sure was true grand champion and very honest game dog. He proved this in his 7th show when he lost to Rebus Knl's GR CH Maxim in about 4 hours and 10 minutes. http://dogarchive.kennel-apbt.com/details.php?id=74032
    Poor quality competition and fixed shows ha? Fake titles? Sure.... I am talking about weight pulling shows of course.

7. Teros

Teros Pup

I expose 3 cases of balkan knls, just to give an idea of their system. 1)A small knl with tons of gr ch and ch... 2)A 20 or more years old dog that drops a lot of gr ch and ch, and still alive and produces. 3)The last example in wich a dog earns his 3rd (for championship) with opponent from the same kennel of his 5th win(giving gr championship) and 6th win. And often the whole dog career is made winning over first contest opponents.

I think (and hope) the euro dogs are not all so bad like i described. I'm european. But an ancient great european said: AMICUS PLATO SED MAGIS AMICA VERITAS. Plato is my friend, but truth is a better.

@ NGK at link i posted, under the voice 'notes' you can easily read 3 times the name 'Lazica'.
    Old goat are you serious?

8. Teros

Teros Pup

I too, it's obvious

9. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

You have never seen the dogs you speak about, nor the kennels you speak bad about. That is obvious. Have you ever asked the owners of Mr. Indian if it is the same dog? The dogs he has produced are fastlane bulldogs and the dogs his replacement have produced, and the fact you doubt that shows you are completely out of the circle and are only repeating stories you've read on other forums.

10. Teros

Teros Pup

You have never know Queen Elizabeth or Barack Obama, but i don't belivieve you can deny they exist.
    How can you say I'm completely not aware? These aren't smart observations.
    About owner of Mr Indian: I just say, that till the 17th year of dog life he claimed the stud was the same; then when this story literally became ridicolous, he have begun to justify saying mr Indian jr. was mr Indian sr. offspring. But for years the pedigree shown him as tant's Bruiser son... The muzzle is another funny trick...
    If you have the certainty i'm a forum parrot, send me a P.M.(just to verify) I'll speak with no irony.

11. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Pre 1976 it was common place to offer the kennel you defeated in a match a rematch, many times a dog became Ch over 3 dogs from the same kennel or combine and usually the one being offered the rematch would bring a better dog each time. I think that in many cases its harder to beat the same man 3 times in a row as he has seen your charge and has a better idea of how to defeat it than someone who just picked up a weight and heard about your dog...

NGK