1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eva at 16 months

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Supernaturalist, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

2. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

That's a beautiful little dog. Wonderful shape and nice markings to top it.

3. Sherman

Sherman Big Dog

Just an awesome looking bitch

4. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

you are doing a very good job with her. thanks

5. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

she's in lovely condition! Nice girl

6. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

Thanks very much! She is a breeze to keep in good shape. I don't do anything special with her just lots of good food and playtime.

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

eva looks good, seems you are doing a fine job with her. what does she weigh ?

8. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

She's 33.5 pounds

9. jacko

jacko CH Dog

a nice size for a stafford bitch, whats her temperament like ?

10. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

Just about perfect! She's decent with other dogs, plays alright but doesn't share toys. She wouldn't tolerate another dog starting something with her and is not intimidated by dogs three times her size. High prey drive and will play forever. She has a huge desire to please people. She's very focused and single minded. She's smart but not crazy smart. Very good in the house. I've been sick and haven't been able to work her for nearly a week and she's been happy just to stay with me on the couch and get belly rubs all day. I think I've been far more bored and anxious to get out and do something than she has. It's a nice change from my other dog that looks like he's going to chew his own leg off because he hasn't gotten to work the excess energy off.

11. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

Must be a pleasure to own a dog like this

12. BlueBaloo

BlueBaloo Pup

Beautiful!