1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

evo dog food

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by JoeyNzoey, Dec 12, 2009.

1. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you very much. :D

2. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Angus is one amazing looking dog. Props to not only you but his breeder.

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you! :)

4. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

<TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-header>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author>Originally Posted by synno2004 [​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>Can we get the recipe, of your RAW Feed. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-footer>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Can I get the recipe?

Well isn't this forum to acquire information? We come here to learn and help our fellow dogmen to care for the well being of ourloving pets. If you dont wanna go public its all good, PM me ;).

You dont have to give use the mixture just tell us the ingredients LOL......

5. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

wow. wow. and WOW!!!!! That dog is looking magnificent! I feed the Nature's Variety raw formula to all my dogs now, including my pups (with some other stuff). I don't have a start-from-scratch homemade formula, but I definitely hope that me crew looks like like that as the end result!! GOOD GOODNESS, THAT'S A FINE LOOKING BULLDOG!

6. OK I don't give a shit what anybody else feeds, and I am NOT discrediting anybody's choice of feed. Just showing my results of using Innova Evo chicken formula. I do highly suggest giving plenty of water when feeding Evo though. I do NOT believe it will cause any long term problems if you give plenty of water and plenty of work.

BTW scratchin' you know I'm a Angus fan he looks awesome!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

Man you're dog is looking awesome... Keep it up!

8. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

the pit bull bible by cal jack has great info on this subject

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

BoogiemanBlood - thats a great looking dog. Nice to see a comparison between the raw and evo diet. Both phenomenal looking bulldogs

10. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I agee...nice looking dog....great work...but still you can clearly see a big difference between the Angus and your dog. (no disrespect intended!)
    Now if your boy is not retired yet...why don't you try him on a raw diet for his next show and see if there truly is a difference!

yIS

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you very much!
    NVR is a great food and I have used it in the past with success. It just got too expensive. I'm sure your dogs will do very well on it.

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

idk I think Angus might have an advantage in genetics. i'd also like to see if theres a difference on a raw diet but most of the time dogs that look like Angus are just blessed.

I'm just speaking from experience and don't have any handssd on experience with either animal. I could be completely off here.

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks BB! Keep up the good work with your boy..you know Bronson looks awesome too! :)

14. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I would love to see how Bronson looks on a raw diet!

15. I've had Bronson cut up more than in these pics. IMO he looks better being shown at the weight I try and bring him in at.

I've considered raw before but just don't have the experience with it. Maybe scratchin' needs to get in touch and we can have another long talk like we did on fb the other night ;) LOL

Scratchin', BTW my book just got here yesterday. I'll be getting started on reading it this weekend after the craziness of work and the holiday is over!!! Will let you know what those updated dosages read.

16. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Boogie, its really not all that hard. The less thought you put into it the better, IMO. People tend to overthink and therefore oversupplement raw diets. Just think "prey" and buy whole animals. Get in touch with some hunting people. ;)

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks BB! I'll try and get with you on fb after the holiday for another long chat. LOL. :D

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

does anyone or would it be any harm to mix chopped raw chicken thighs in with kibble? I also read that you may give an egg in with the kibble? as I read along and process thoughts and opinions I am considering mixing a half and half kibble/raw diet? I appreciate the willing teachers ;)

19. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I've been doing kibble supplemented with raw for the past 8 years....just the way I was taught. In keep I use probably use about 2oz of kibble and rest is raw. Its a good start and glad your open to trying new things...best thing is to do your own research and decide for yourself, there are more than plenty of sites/links on here to learn about feeding raw. Or you can just PM scratchindog!;)

YIS

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

There are varying opinions of doing this. Since kibble and raw digest at different rates it may cause an upset tummy. Before I went totally raw, I always fed raw and kibble at separate times. STP has said that he has fed both and never had a problem with it. So its up to you if you want to do it. See how your dog tolerates it and go from there.