1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

F.boudreaux's SKULL

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by sactownsmostgame, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Dorito

Dorito Pup

Nolimit, there's no doubt he was a part of his program, but he wasn't a foundation stud. As to whether they are total package dogs or not is completely subjective to what one's opinion of "total package" happens to be. And big deal if Skull was the talk of the town at an ADBA conformation show. I've seen some pretty rank curs be the talk of some ADBA conformation shows.

All in all, Skull produced his share of good dogs and his share of bad ones.

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Wouldn't be the first time an idiot tried to discredit a dogs production based on garbage they read online or looking at the offspring list on pedsonline

3. elibred

elibred Big Dog

lol it 's plenty of threads here about skull. i wont say shit cause my opinion will bring some extra bs from other members. all i say is do your homework and get in touch with people who dont ride dicks and that have used, bred, and culled the dogs in question. dont just go by what you read on here its alot of personal pride that dont mean shit. skull did make some good ones that made good ones. and folks will show you ped and pic after ped and pic about so and so was a bulldog and this and that, not sayin that some aint. but do your own homework. and guess what i bet that mr. b breedings from here on out aint gonna be based of heavy skull. skull was the good wholesale brand it was others that where the shit fareal..... just sayin....

4. david63 likes this.
  5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

It am never surprised at dogmen that have the straight poop on a dog.I'm sure Floyd knows what he has and doesn't have in a dog.Back in my early days SDJ was the main mag of record.Someone would start a rumor about a dog and then others just added on.I know this to be true because a few rumors was started about a Gr.Ch. quitting in a roll.Well I was there and it never happen.The man went on and explained how he got the story,a friend and very good dogman was there.I then said thats funny I was there,I don't recall seeing him there, and I told him it never happen.Now this man was well respected in the dog game at the time.He was spreading BS because BS makes the world go around.So basically what I'm saying unless u are there take it as a grain of salt.Some people just want to run down a good dog for what ever reason.

david63 likes this.
  6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Mr B has no skull dogs to breed like he used to so no Skull wouldn't be mainstay of his breedings.. They will be Maverick/Nigerino based.. I wouldn't say Skull was just a market name he did produce very good and Skull x Scream dogs were some good ones and still today represent good animals.. Sunny Boy was a bad bad mofo that came off Skull

david63 and nolimit like this.
  7. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Those inbred Loca dogs look real real good gringo! Thanks for posting your bitch, I really like her. I need to send you some semen of a male I got, so she can give his offsprings some legs like those!;) Good looking hounds gringo.

Mac

8. nolimit

nolimit Pup

If you've never been on the mans yard and went over the yard to know what's what then what you are saying is speculation at best. Have you went hutch to hutch? Have you been in the rear near the shop? Do you know where Maverick is buried? Did you know the kind of collars the man uses? Well if you don't know these things and other facts.....SHUT UP WITH YOUR LIES AND SLANDER!!!!!

9. elibred

elibred Big Dog

so who exactly are you directing your lil rant at nolimit. if its me than you obviously don't comprehend well cause i never said anything bad about skull. what i said in my earlier post can go for any of the rom dogs out there. remember everybody dont win races with the same cars. and its cool that you know know everything but the mans social (hell maybe you do who knows lol) but damn man opinion are opinions, lies and slander no...... i respect the man highly. remember its people out here that hate eli dogs period. so chill Mr.b dont need no e-goons he is the man himself...

10. obviously not many of you know what the man has on his yard at all lol

11. elibred

elibred Big Dog

lol hmmm...............

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yes!!...sunny boy was a bad mofo!!!

david63 likes this.
  13. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Gotta love the dog drama!

14. nolimit

nolimit Pup

Elibred....wasn't talking to nobody in particular but stating some facts. And we have....Skulll.....Whitsell.....Bolio........Night Train.....with the Snooty/Alligator/Honeybunch........So many talk about stuff they have no idea about....its like folk say...Boudreaux Colby......Which Boudreaux........lol..........I like bulldogs....period.....Not kennel blind either but I dealt with FB yrs ago. Like his stock....and would rather get it from the source or a source that keeping the line true. Some of my faves were Skull.......Simpleman...........Reno....Midas......49....Little Buddy.....Borderline.......Tootie.......Squeeze.....Jewel.....Ese........MM..........Lil Twister...........They are a beautiful family..........

david63 likes this.
  15. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

16. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Exactly! I have a few Eli dogs and I've been a huge fan of Mr. Boudreaux since I started with these dogs. Like a couple people said, make your oppinions based off experience. Everyone will hate but you have to keep them out and just remember that not all dogs work out. Skull threw his fare share of dogs and if you want an Eli dog, go down to LA and talk to the man himself. The best way to get a specific blood line is directly from the source.

david63 likes this.
  17. gruj

gruj Pup

realy good dogs can work with anything...

18. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

AND! In in fact know the decendants of such specimen is accurate.

19. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

you mean "US" Le mushroom people (kept in dark and fed SHIAT) .............LOL

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I can see that, don't see a lot of humble doggers that are eager to learn but we are here lol