1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Favourite kennel in the EU ?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by littlerascals, May 10, 2013.

1. Hi,

what's yours favourites kennel in the EU ? and why ?

2. Epona

Epona Banned

Good dogs are where you found em.

Best dog treatment in the league go for Smart Kennels Ukraine in my Opinion.

or it depends on achievments and success?

3. bounty

bounty Big Dog

any serbian kennel is best

4. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

golden kings and Pera is back in front. IMHO

Golden King's CH Kid was voted Dog of the Year 2012 by the members of Ovca Boys Forum.

"in 2012 CH Kid won over 2 highly respected tituled dogs: he took the titule to Excalibur's & Sirmium's (ex gr) CH Beka 6xW 1xLg and defeated Mak's CH Mrki 3xW 1xLg.

CH Kid is real head terrorist, he sticks as a glue to opponent's head, smart dog of excellent wrestling abilities, hardbitting, fast, strong, wind as submarine.

CH Kid's pedigree GOLDEN KING'S KID

he works it as maniac when asked by Pera to do it and will stop when said by Pera.
    he has great character, extremly people friendly, hard working dog, not lazy hammonds, smart, very stable, he can play with little maltese dog of Pera's daughter, be friendly and nice to good females, puppies, obediente, easy to handle.
    he is so stable, that he is crossing off the leash day by day, as trained german shepard by Pera's side, the whole yard from his daily resting spot and working one to the guest house where he stays with not even one look to other dogs even the first line of spots is just 2 m away of his paths...

Kid started his training for the show against Mak's CH Mrki contracted for beginning of November.
    every other late afternoon first 40 minutes of walking, than 20 minutes of swimming with Pera and back home in 40 minutes."

This dog is a credit to Pera and Golden King's camp and will make Gr CH. If that wasnt enough he has CH Hag. Also a very accomplish animal.

GOLDEN KING'S HAG

yis :wagtail:

5. Epona

Epona Banned

TCF called Kid a snapping cur xD

its very interested how different opinions are, but i must agree hammer head Golden Kings Kennel is what someones called "top notch"

6. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

TCF are a good crew that have very good fastlane dogs.... I really like their stuff but on the day "kid" showed best.

TCF will entertain anyone thats OTW. And travel, theres not alot of camps prepared to go THAT extra mile.

7. Epona

Epona Banned

what i see from kid was fantastic pulled out 1 EU CH and 1 GR CH 6x, with beka for sure the best dog around in europe at this time, i didnt know about mrki but what i hear he was a proven EU champ at this time.

For me Kid is an ACE and i bet he makes his gr ch and more soon, thats why i was impressed when i read the lines from TCF that he called KID a CUR, and lindo only lost the weightpull race trough weakness from the travel, sure if you travel so much such things can happen no matter for that, but a loser must be a good loser too and dont talk dirty like this.
    But no Matter i take my hat off before TCF for his work anytime.

Maybe TCF come back into kid with a fresh and full healthy dog, then we will see what will happen.

8. Epona

Epona Banned

shit i mean in front off TCF not before.

9. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

bitter rivalry stokes the fires higher, LOL.

Everything should be left in the box and let the dogs do the talking for the camps. TCF will be back for sure....... Good for the sport and breeders to hear what really running in the "fastlane".

YIS

10. terry

terry Pup

spike and l.k blood putting the fire.....

11. bounty

bounty Big Dog

i vote for limey because he has been their for a very long time and he is the only one breeding a line of dogs. Using all the stuff he started with way back. Most in EU scatter breed and swap and change blood with the wind...

12. Epona

Epona Banned

and you know which dogs leave the [] as winners? pure limey dogs? or the "scatterbreed"? ;)

13. Epona

Epona Banned

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

What most don't realize but nearly all EU dogs go back to 4 blood lines. These are very loose bred family crosses with locked in hybrid vigour proved by regular success in the box.

Not only LK but country boys, scallywag & others.

15. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I think the Euro kennel that was the most dominant over the years of activity , and produced the most dogs that came back to the states and represented themselves with high quality, was Finkle Winkle.

16. Epona

Epona Banned

..................... nothing

17. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

I like smart kennel as they are much respected in EU. They have earned their position in the sport and are excellent and impartial hosts. Their contributions are highly acknowledged in EU.

But there are also many smaller kennels with a lot of 1x & 2x which are the unsung heroes also..... they're keeping it real and make the big kennels up their game. Just like champion's league in football. Winners from national leagues will eventually meet the match.

18. mitchm

mitchm Pup

I agree, which is why I'll vote for my buddy and the small kennels, Malisa Kennels in Serbia. Small kennel but true, 20+ yrs, honest, stand up guy, knowledge, no quit in this kennel and awesome conditioner!
    Don't forget bout all the economic problems in Serbia due to the Balkan wars. It's hard enough for guys to support their families let alone maintain a yard. So, lots of small kennels don't have the funds to compete at the top level.
    I mean funds in all aspects, such as veterinary care, feed for more dogs and especially the funds to import or purchase good dogs.

19. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

20. Epona

Epona Banned

the most in eu play for small money.

gr ch virus vs gr ch santiago goes for 10 grand bet, i guess its not too high for 2 gr ch.