1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

FEDS: Good bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by venom, Feb 4, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

2. venom

venom Top Dog

People who don't know anything about dogs, should not interview people who know nothin about dogs... in return the public who know nothing about dogs are going to take this info as fact. This video has 100,000 views just on this site, that's 100,000 people who now think "inbreeding" is the reason those dogs are like that lol

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yeah i seen this video be for:cool:

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Holly Smokes!

Why that Guy made a movie about TheGame is beyond me to begin with, and nothing worth "F" All, came of making it either!

JMO

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Russel simmons as the executive producer lol can't expect it to be too informative. but i hope everybody who peeped it doesn't think this is how it goes everywhere.

6. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Thats crazy I was just going to post this video... WACK!!!!!!

7. venom

venom Top Dog

my bad :D
    i just seen it, i didnt know how old it was or if anyone ever posted it on here so i threw it up

8. yoel

yoel Big Dog

No I was just trying to say that the video is not a good portrayal of the game. You just beat me to the punch! :cool:

9. venom

venom Top Dog

That's what they do though... It wouldn't be much to show if they were to show stand up dudes who been in the game years and care for their dogs. The only way to really get a story out of this is to dig for the worst characters possible and display it on the most negative stage

10. dunga

dunga Big Dog

jajajajajaaj did you guy,see all of those game blue pits

11. venom

venom Top Dog

i don't remember seein em, i just remember the reds.
    i remember the animal rescue guy pettin the bully throughout the video though lol

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

exactly!!!

13. dunga

dunga Big Dog

this is realfunny shit

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't forget how he handles two dogs that get into a fight:rolleyes:.....lol like telling them no is doing anything, that black dog would have went right back to it if he let em go....I feel dumber having watched that crap and I want my friggen 24 minutes I wasted watching that video back.....:mad:
    I love that they were tring to portray themselfves as pros yet I didn't see one decent set-up in the entire video nor did I see a real schooling, what I saw was a dog being made to fight that wasn't really interested at the moment......What pros do you know that every dog they own is in their basement in stacked crates? None I know. Come to think of it, I don't think I saw one box that was even close to the dimentions it should be.....Everyone who watches that video and don't know about the dogs are actually going to believe all that crap, what a shame.

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Russel Simmons,another douchebag who I've just put on my boycott list.

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Guess so! I got nothing Bad to say about TheGame. But I couldn't house my animals like that!!

And he makes Dogfolk look really bad!

Ghetto set up! Poor housing, and probably Hard to heal wounds in conditions like that , you would think anyway. Everyone's got there techniques and tricks of the trade i guess but WOW!

Shocking works if you had to do it! But do it right! So the dog ain't walking after!!
    Not quick and flashy for the camera!:mad: Cause you see what happens!

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I was typing It, and you said it!;)

Crazy Eh! tho how many times its been viewed by younger kids.

Also the other thing that bugged me, was If they can't afford a $30,000 purse they will bet there Buddie $500 what difference do it make. I think if someone wanted to learn and dedicated , you would teach no matter there financial situation, forcing them to Turn in to Shitty Dogmen , novices at best, for what, not making these animals better . Better to teach the willing! Then see more of that!

not saying that is why purses are always 'large amounts'

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
  18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Man that shit is old i seen that video in 02 03 its nothing new:cool:

19. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Just wasted 12 minutes of my life... Didn't even watch part two.

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i couldnt agree with u more!!!.....that was a horrible video!!....the schooling couldn't have been any worse!!.....New York!!!....is that how ya'll do it!!....lol......