1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

few snaps of the youngsters

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by palooka, Feb 16, 2013.

1. palooka

palooka Big Dog

2. pockets

pockets Big Dog

looking good mate were u up the walkway near lagan walking them?

3. palooka

palooka Big Dog

cheers P, i excerise them up the hills beside your mate Stephens place, theres enough stuff about up there to make it interesting for them and theres rarely anyone else about the place.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Looking good. That older dog looks like he is always watching something!

5. palooka

palooka Big Dog

he's looking for his hunting partners, loves working cover withe the cocker, he's not a bad type, year old next month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ironbull

ironbull Pup

absaloute cracking dogs you have there palooka

7. pockets

pockets Big Dog

he a sprocker or full cocker L nice dog what way is the lurcher bred mate? what age is it now? staff is looking good

8. palooka

palooka Big Dog

full cocker mate, great dog for ferreting and mooching,his marks a 100%. bred the lurcher myself. be two in sept, mike brown whippet x a straight half bedlington/greyhound.

9. pockets

pockets Big Dog

yes i remember the beddy u had was that what it was bred out of nice dog mate?havent had cred mate to give u ring about terrier if u have a home number pm me we will have a chat