1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fire with fire?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rickf3, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

I've been reading a lot latley, looking around for a new dog and found an artical that looked interesting based on the title. So as I start reading, I realize it's pro-bsl and at the end I find out that it was a PETA editor.

Anyway, they referanced dogsbit.org as if it were facts!!!! That site written by the west coast nut who claims to have been bitten by a pitbull...

So, it becomes a network of mis-information referancing eachother, and this steaming pile of mis-information are the top 5 google hits. omg.

IMHO, we as a community are head and shoulders over other internet based dog communities, I've looked for forums of other breeds and for forums for this breed and they all suck. gamedog is about the best there is that I have found. On the other hand, we kinda suck in the sense that we don't have a ton of actual real information, all referancing eachother and getting to the top 5 google hit list.

Just a thought, we could always consider fighting fire with fire and creating a few diffrent websites and blogs just giving good information on the breed and the real statistics (bite/att/etc...) which then all referance eachother.

I have a few blogs, I'm going to put up a bunch of stuff on my dog and the breed and post it here so if you all have simular sites/pages you can do the same and put me in.

One place the APBT is winning is youtube. Loving pets own the search criteria for "pitbull attack" lol.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
  2. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog