1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

First Post from a long time lurker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BullyProud, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Hello all, some you you may recognize me from other forums or some may not. I grabbed my boy Red Bull after he was used as a bait dog by some wanabe dogmen. He was baited twice before I got him at 8 wks because he was larger than the other pups in the litter and they only wanted the small pups. He was in bad shape and the vet said he wouldn't make it. I slept with him at the vets office for over a month and stayed there during the day as well because I wanted to be there when he died. Well he never did. Now he is a 2 year old perfectly recovered dog. He has grown into an awesome dog. Very athletic, loves everyone, smart and determined as hell, and VERY Drivey (If I threw a ball off a 30 story building I'd be out a dog) perfect for me! Anyway enough rambling now! I hope to jump in and start posting more often now meet some new people and learn some things we'll see how that goes!

Here is my boy Red Bull.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to the forum and you have a very nice dog. :) Hope you like it here....

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

love that pic ontop of the rock very handsome he is in very good shape.

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Wow! Good read and a good looking dog. Welcome :)

5. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. Thanks for the pictures.:)

6. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

That is great that you saved him. I bet he appreciates it and is an awesome companion to you.

Nice shots of him and welcome to the forum

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Welcome! Great pics. He's in very nice shape!

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hate to rain on the parade, so to speak, but what makes you think an 8 week old pup would survive being a "bait dog", twice? I dont know the specifics of your situation, but I'd venture to guess its an overimaginative mind by a vet! Mothers grab their pups, pups scrap, the sire will sometimes grab pups, strays, etc. The whole theory of bait dog, completely contradicts what happened here. If in fact some idiot wanna be dogmen did try "bait dog"ing your pup, how would it of survived twice?

Whatever the story is, its a good looking dog, and I'm glad you found a good pet :)

9. Attila

Attila Guest

welcome aboard. Nice hang out spot.

10. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I was thinking that myself. Too many people are too quick to call every dog with a scratch a bait dog. No 8 week old pup would survive that once let alone twice ::: sigh ::: He is a cute dog regardless though.

11. I knew the people I got him from they told me about baiting him the first time, against a young dog 7 or so months. Then they baited him against a young adult, this one I saw at which point I grabbed him. The vet did not jump to conclustions with him even if the people were lying about the first time I saw the second with my own eyes but didn't let it go on for very long.

Thanks for the welcome everyone else

12. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I know you from elsewhere. I used a pic of Red Bull in my heroes video. :) Welcome aboard!

13. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Awesome lookin dog...WELCOME

14. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hello to ya! Good to know theres still some out there that will help a dog in need out. Props!!

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Very sorry to hear that, I presume you picked up a lead pipe and beat those idiots over the head after witnessing it for yourself? Worthless scum....

16. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome! :) Nice save and nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here.

Great lookin boy!

17. Something like that lol

LuvinBullies likes this.
  18. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Welcome, I recognize you from elsewhere :D