1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

flame tree kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by lansford101, Jun 25, 2010.

1. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

dos any one know about the dogs breed at flame tree kennels i know there ofrn are they very game what are they like

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

What do you mean by "are they very game"?? And I think they are members on this site but not sure. They sure are pretty dogs.

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I hear their dogs arent worth a shit on the Wii, PS3, X-box 360, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Atari, or the Super Nitendo. Worthless mutts :rolleyes:

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I can think of a better place if OFRN is what you want.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

good honest people, with gorgeous and healthy dogs. depends on what ur lookin for in a dog.

6. redheat

redheat Pup

I have been to FlameTree Kennel's and have FlameTree dogs. They are about 8 months now and are PROVING to be very good dogs. Not shore how GAME they are but they are very athletic and will give a flirt and spring pole HELL.. Im very pleased with them.. Mr.FlameTree is 1st class guy..

7. redheat

redheat Pup

All I can get "hoss" and "Sparkles" ta do is chew on the controlers, Krazy pups...:DLOL...

8. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

im sorry dint mean game i mean are they the working type do they like to pull and grab and such