1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Flame Tree's Geronimo Hoss DNA-P VIP @ 6 month's

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by redheat, Apr 14, 2010.

1. redheat

redheat Pup

Crazy horse you make shit up and act like a little BITCH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  2. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Really Red Heat? I guess Beulah wasn't a CUR, Apache wasn't worth fish guts and Hoss wasn't COLD?

The cowards and little bitches are the ones who knew this and didn't pull your coat tail...LMAO!

Rob M. knows Mallard well and I'm sure he filled you in on the ancestry of your dogs...I kept it real and I'm a COWARD?...You might need to ask those who didn't tell you...LOL.

If you would like I can get started on the breeders in your dogs pedigree!...LMMFAO!

3. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

It's quite obvious you don't know what you are talking about but I can tell you this a daughter of Ch Lefty fell victim! You want proof it's real easy contact the kennel and with your confirmed references all that you ask can be verified!

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

It's funny you say a daughter of lefty but you don't mention nothing about the kids off of el negro,dynomite and macho buck that his dogs "so called" ran over.

5. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

When it was SHOWTIME was discussed! To my knowledge I personally haven't seen any Garner bred dogs. Concerning Mchobuck if you have a peds online account shoot AmokBlade Kennels a message since they own sons and a daughter of Danger as well sons and a duaghter of Machobuck they can tell how the dogs stack up!

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

This is all very informative and I don't even like ORFN dogs, but good reading all the same as well as very entertaining....:p

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'm wondering why I.M hasn't chimed in on this since he is (or was?) a member of this site.:confused:

8. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Young Sense let me CORRECT you so there is no confusion! Never has Old Family Kennels of anyone associated with the kennels has EVER made mention of any Garner bred dogs!

Now as far as Machobuck dogs go, a friend of mine who owns these two WINNING sons of Machobuck could tell you more about the best dog on his yard.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=265081

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=277933

BTW here is the ped of the best dog on his yard!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=181327

AKA Diablo!

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

"Young Sense let me CORRECT you so there is no confusion! Never has Old Family Kennels of anyone associated with the kennels has EVER made mention of any Garner bred dogs!"

Sounds like fear and dodge to me since Old family kennels is "Big Time" but don't want to go into "big Time" camps :eek:

10. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Ouch. :lol: Benthere, remember people like you and I aren't suppose to know Bill only these guys who never met him. They are to busy sucking up to Heavy stating the Phase dog's mother out pulled one of Wiremaker's dogs. rotfllmao.I take a few days off and look how the board goes.BTW Crazyhorse good post. People don't like to hear the truth.Money talks, bullshit walks and the rest is chewed up sod!

11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I.M. won't be back. Knightmare has checked into things and found traces being done.He has left the work to family to address issues. #$

12. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Garner dogs? How about Little Spike? He was being bred at 12 months old and never hit a lick. Both Little Spike and Ch. Asia mother Goodson's Little Dea Doser was a turning cur. Hows that for information?

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

OOOOOOOOOOO hold up there. That isn't what was said. He said he didn't want to met any knew people or be introduce to your friends but he was never to busy for you! U no the #.Tell it like it really is. U were told, eye ball to eye only.....

14. C2K

C2K Top Dog

So does Ed Hughes aka Muckster and his one owner dog tails who still live at home with mommy and daddy. :lol:

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I will.
    I will. :)

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Since this is Mike Page's over view for you Ed, I.M. and Ironaman won with 2 dogs and R.S. won 2xw with Rudy. Sambo and Babe won how is that failure?Boze dogs didn't have the power neither like the RD blood but they are still kept. They produced Ch. Cotton, Ch. Tank and Ch. Earl Elder's Uno 4xw, etc.Babe is the Great Grand Mother to Ch. Gambler and Red Liza 2xw 1xlg.Funny you wannabes don't want to talk BS on the RD blood like Gr. Ch. Koko.Now really,,,,,which would you keep busy with regularly? Lets get serious. Or from the dogs which made champion lately.Now don't like Mike Page take things out of context to much. He claims he was in dogs since the early 80's, Ch. Iron Bear, Ch. Iron Bobcat and Ch. Smash was still hog hunting and none was calling!

17. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Who said anything about little spike? re read my posts. el negro and dynomite is who i mentioned so you lost me with the info on dea doser.

18. C2K

C2K Top Dog

BTW, Mike Page never was at Robert Hemphill's yard so what does he know about how Hemphill dogs are suppose to look? I.M. and Ironman have been to his yard. Sad news, 80% were black/black brindle dogs or red brindle! Would you like to see his adds again from 1952 Your Friend and Mine aka Pit Dogs? Or how about Wilder's letter to Don about the color od his dogs od being black/black nose? How about Robert's ads where he added 1/8 to 1/16 Dibo in his dogs to add grit?

19. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Hell since we talking garner's dogs I didn't know we could only talk about 2 dogs? ah what the hell does Garner dogs have to do with anything on this thread?

20. C2K

C2K Top Dog

He better learn to shut his mouth about calling other people lairs or someone might let it be known the real reason why his wife kicked him to the curb...One thing I didn't understand,,,,,why won't Mike or Qunicy pick up the offer to DNA compare to Danger/Scarlet and if they don't.........well pop!