1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Football

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by venom, Apr 5, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

Damn, for all those who follow...
    can you believe the eagles traded mcnabb to the fkn skins!?!? Of all the damn teams in the NFL, they traded him to another NFC East team.. waddafukkisgoinonn!!?? I thought the NFC East was bout to get rid of him when eagles was trading him but still got to see him 2 times a year. Now shannahan is gonna look like the hero if he does anything positive in washington. and they still got like the #4 first rounder.

2. popper

popper CH Dog

Dudei could not believe that... and exspecially to Washington... i mean wtf were they thinking? whatare the eagles gonna do anyway? man i would be PISSED if that was my team... luckily my team hasnt dumb anything that drastic and maintaned their squad , but they dropped charles grant which they should have done 4 years ago

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hell my team aint done shit since i can remember, but hey thats how you know we real fans!

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I would have never thought Philly would trade him to the Redskins.That shows you what the Eagles really think of him now,that they have to face him twice ayear.Not to mention he knows their playbook front to back.Hell when the Eagles line up Mcnab will be able to tell the defensive coordinator what play they will run almost.Should make things interesting.

5. popper

popper CH Dog

well laced , that all depends on how good your team was last year? i mean not to brag or anything but my team won the super bowl hahahah messing ..... but really how did your team do last year? did bad , then yes some changes should prolly be done..... luckily my team has made some reall good changes , they got rid of mike beel which i was upset about

6. preme

preme CH Dog

mc nabb will just be choking in a new city ... bum..

7. venom

venom Top Dog

id be more upset about losing your ball hawk in the secondary.
    he might return though...