1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 7, 2010.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

meet a certain someone from abroad today lol game dogs bringing gay dog lovers together or what :D

Gotta ask though how many of you americans drink? TheIII had a few beers and was drunk lol light weight soulja boy look alike. Was nice meeting ya anyway mate will have to go clubbing next time your over for sure.

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

just gota text telling me his just woke up and paintd the road with his breakfast on the way home haha you americans cant drink like us brits :p

3. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Probably not had as much practise as you gog :p

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

lol ive been taking it easy so i dont end up with tits...that said dont reakon most could drink as much as me part from peppa of course...didnt even want to introduce theIII to the wonderful world of supa skol :p

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

we dont drink that much, we are tryin to break the fat lazy sterotype;)

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

well.....your all on losing battle......lmao:p....

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao @ soulja boy......:D:D

8. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

he does mate lol had the tightest jeans ive ever seen a yank wear aswell :D nice as pie bloke though got on well

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

i will give you boys a run for your money. these days drinking is the only sport i partake in. i may not be as phyisically fit as what i use to be but im piss-fit.:D

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you stick to your fosters junkyard....:p:D

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

the funny thing about fosters peppa is you cant buy it in australia unless you realy look, which we dont. so our shittiest beer that we make is the one most poms drink. doesnt make sense to me. but its cats piss so im not fussed.

"Coopers Sparkling Ale" give it a crack if you can find it sometime. if youve got the balls drink a carton of it, if you can get that far, let me know and we will start discussing match weights, prize money ect.

in all seriousness i may be on your side of the pond in the next twelve months, so you and gog may just have a contract on your hands.

12. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

will feel bad taking your money junkyard...its just pure sport for me :p

Im over melbourne just after xmas visiting family.

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i do like crown lager junk.....lovely i think....its the kylie minogue of drink:eek::D:p

14. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Hell, I can keep up with the best of them.... I'm a career beer drinker, lol. And an American. And a chick. :p

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

get onto the sparklings peppa, they are not to hard to find over your way if i remember correct. you may need a fork to drink it though:D

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

the111 aint posted in a while gog..........what the fahook did you do to him??....have you robbed him or something??:p:D

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sounds worse than the black stuff junk....lol....:eek:

18. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Haha his flight was today at 6am meet him on his last day or would of meet up n used his soulja boy looks n voice to lie and tell some drunk slags that his gonna be the next big thing n im his manager :D

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I drink, and I would bet I could hang with ya, especially on that piss water bitters you call beer. LOL

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

We got that here in the states, as well as the extra stout, and pale ale. All 3 are great examples of what beer should be.

How about that toohey's stuff is that authentic or just made for "export"?