1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fuc$ how do you post pics??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NatureBoy, Jan 15, 2016.

1. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I followed the thread on how to post and it's still not working. Says my pics are to big. How do you shrink your pics? I swing a hammer for a living.. Computers are not my thing! Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Are you trying to use the picture as an avatar or you mean just in general, i never had a problem posting pictures due to size and many of my phits are huge file size wise. There is a limit in size for avatars, not sure about just posting pictures. If it's for an avatar you'll have resize the picture.

3. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

I was just trying to post a pic in a thread.. I found a old pic that is pretty interesting. It keeps saying the pics have to be 80 x 80 and mine are 2000 x 2000 or something like that.

4. AGK

Are you using photo url generating site like photobucket to get a code to post or trying to directly upload to GD?

5. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Thanks for the help AGK. I downloaded tapa talk and it was as easy as sending a txt. The mod can delete this thread if they want.

Thanks again AGK

6. AGK

No problem. I'll leave the thread since its a common issue so maybe it will help someone else as well. Even going to throw in the how to post a pic thread here to enhance the odds it will help others in the same boat.

How To Post Pictures

7. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Okay no problem.